Photoline problems?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoline problems?????

Seems we werent the only ones having a problem getting what we ordered from Photoline. We ordered a 8X10 plaque and got a 16X20 print. In calling them, turns out their RV and Trailer were consumed by fire on the road in Pennsylvania.

Not sure what that means for those still waiting on orders. If someone could post on the "other" forum, my computer wont let me access their forums to post.

Bill

Re: Photoline problems?????

I really don't like photoline personally for several reasons.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

sometimes i get tired of fliching the photo line guys off
      The youngest guy on the board
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

No problems here. Got mine a couple weeks ago.

BTW, they are under new ownership.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by v8muscle
          Seems we werent the only ones having a problem getting what we ordered from Photoline. We ordered a 8X10 plaque and got a 16X20 print. In calling them, turns out their RV and Trailer were consumed by fire on the road in Pennsylvania.

Not sure what that means for those still waiting on orders. If someone could post on the "other" forum, my computer wont let me access their forums to post.

Bill
          Speaking of new posts - where is the new topic button over here ?
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10

Bill
            I meant to say OVER THERE !
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Bill
              It has been my experience that you can't get there from here :-*

Comment

Bill
                It's in the top right corner.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr

Bill
                  I looked again - not there - thanks though Ed - maybe I have been censored.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr

Bill
                    Phil, the new topic button is in the gray colored ares above and below the topics on the page. Look above the replies/views column.

Power Tour Forum Last Post Replies Views
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Much better response Matt. Thanks!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It is not present when you are inside someone elses thread.
                        It only shows up at the board level, when you are looking at all the thread titles ..
                        Good luck.
                        ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                          It only shows up at the board level, when you are looking at all the thread titles ..
                          Good luck.
                          ;D
                          Hey guys

wouldn't it be faster to just go down to your local home improvement store and buy a stone paver (tablet) and chisel your message on it then put it on the bus to Hot Rod?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                            Good luck.
                            ;D
                            S.O. a B. - there it is !! - Gracias mi amigos.
                            signed - Dumbazz -
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

It's the Hot Rod site I can't find New Thread tab - not B.S. - no problemo there.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X