Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Timer for Hot Rod Power Tour

Hey Ya Hozers,
    I found your site while trying to get intell on the Hot Rod Power Tour. Your site is assume! Took me a bit to navigate the registration part, but I'm from the Toaster Age, one button and Things Worked! But I understand how Magneto's, points, condensors all work. LOL
    . I live in North Central Wisconsin, grew up in the U.P. looking forward to seeing you on the Hot Rod Power Tour.
    Regards
    Dat Displaced Yooper
    Capt

Welcome aboard. You'll find the Unofficial Countdown thread to be your best source for news updates here, along with the other threads. See ya on the road.
    Ed
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Welcome! What are you planning on driving?
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Welcome Capt. you’ll enjoy the site and knowledge from all well, maybe not me, see ya on da road!

Comment

Thanks!
          I'm going to run my Retro Rat Rod, that I finally got time to get running mid summer. First engine fire up just before Memorial Day. Off the Jack Stands mid June, and Krazy me drove it to the Concours D'Lemons in Detroit, Michigan mid July. 837 miles round trip and didn't get a wrench out once.
          And What is it? SHORT ANSWER.......
          It's hundreds of Shitty Welds Holding Together Repurposed Parts From Questionable Sources!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	1257490

Comment

Here's another pix the morning I left for Detroit

Name:	
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1257492

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse Captain !

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
                Thanks!
                I'm going to run my Retro Rat Rod, that I finally got time to get running mid summer. First engine fire up just before Memorial Day. Off the Jack Stands mid June, and Krazy me drove it to the Concours D'Lemons in Detroit, Michigan mid July. 837 miles round trip and didn't get a wrench out once.
                And What is it? SHORT ANSWER.......
                It's hundreds of Shitty Welds Holding Together Repurposed Parts From Questionable Sources!

Name:	
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	1257490
                THIS IS AWESOME!
                Can't wait to see it on the tour.
                2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Welcome, Captain! Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on this adventure, having done the Lemons deal. This is a longer version, timewise, and about as much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on! There are a bunch of us cheeseheads on here, and if you have questions, all you need to do is ask. The people you meet are as great as you will meet anywhere, and are always willing to help, should a problem arise!
                  Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                  Gregg and Deb Miller
                  Verona, Wi.

Comment

Welcome Captain and love the car!
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hello Captain & Welcome to the gang... Westfield? I live I the Dells... we’ll have to connect some day for a chat session
                      '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                      '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                      79 Trans Am project
                      ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Welcome Capt looking forward to seeing you on power tour also look for the Bangshift phone list, I'll be putting it up in January for additions and editing, watch for it
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Hey Redline04,
                          Excellent Idea, another Rusty Iron Junkie Friend of mine lives not to far off Hwy 82 & Cty Z.
                          Maybe I will snag him and we can meet for Breakfast somewhere. email me [email protected]

Comment

Big Dave,
                            where is Covington, La.
                            Friends live in Farmerville.

Comment

Covington is on the Northshore of Lake Pontchartrain just north of New Orleans. Farmersville is way north in the state, north of Monroe and Ruston almost into Arkansas. Not close at all I'm afraid.
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                              X