2020 BangShift Power Tour Phone List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 BangShift Power Tour Phone List

Ladies and Gentlemen it is time once again to update or be added to the Power Tour phone list. If you are already on the list and wish to remain you have nothing to do but wait until the 2nd week of May. If you want to make any changes to your listing then send me those changes. Now if you are not on the list but want to be added then here is what I'll need from you.

Your name
    Your Bangshift screen name
    Your ride, ex. 1970 Chevelle
    Your cell #
    Your State or Country, ex. Alabama or France
    Your Email address, needed to send you the list

Send this info to [email protected]

Your info must be received no later than May 8th. The list will be sent out May 9th & 10th
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Well, I am good at doing nothing so that is exactly what I will do

Comment

Allen, isn't retirement great!
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        Allen, isn't retirement great!
        Yes Sir! Don't miss all the joy from corporate america in the least bit.

Comment

I am down to 27 days till I join your ranks.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
            i am down to 27 days till i join your ranks.
            woo hoo!

Comment

congratulations
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Congrats Jim.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

175 days for me!
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

175 days for me!
                    While it's good to have goals - if you try really hard you should be able to shorten that up some - say just before the Tour?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

While it's good to have goals - if you try really hard you should be able to shorten that up some - say just before the Tour?
                      Actually, the Friday before tour will be my last real day of work. Once we leave for PT, I'm not going back to work until 7/6/20 and that is just to officially retire. That will be my last time walking into the building.
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Actually, the Friday before tour will be my last real day of work. Once we leave for PT, I'm not going back to work until 7/6/20 and that is just to officially retire. That will be my last time walking into the building.
                        That sounds much better!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

That sounds much better!
                          I could go back to work for a few weeks after PT and then just cash my vacation time, but why bother. I'll take a month off to finish off my career. LOL
                          I R Bob

Comment

Congrats Jim and Bob!
                            Last edited by corvettedad; January 15, 2020, 11:19 AM.
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I got tired of friends making the comment "I thought you were retired?" when I tell them all that I have going on at the moment. So I have taken to responding, "So did I but I guess that I am only retired on paper". Point being different people view it differently I guess. But there is definitely a "learning curve" to being retired. Depending on how much you are willing to have on your plate at once. And I think that I have finally accepted that I can not just take a day off if I have something going on. If that sounds confusing, that is what I meant by learning curve. Have fun...........
                              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                              X