Pops, (Bernie's Dad) passed away - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops, (Bernie's Dad) passed away - RIP

Bernie's dad Pops, as we know him, passed away this morning. He had been sick for sometime. Anyone wanting to send condolences to Bernie his address is

12429 Creagerstown Rd
    Thurmont, Maryland 21788

Will post more details tomorrow. RIP Pops

This is Donna posting.

I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Sorry to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

RIP Pops .
      Last edited by corvettedad; January 5, 2020, 08:48 PM.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

RIP Pops... Thoughts and Prayers From our family to Yours!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

RIP Pops, Bernie my deepest condolences to you and the family.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Sorry to hear that .. condolences to Bernie and the family.

Comment

May he Rest in Peace with his hand on the shifter and his foot on the gas.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Bernie - very sorry to hear about Pops. Willow and I send our condolences for your loss. Please try to reflect on the good times and be grateful that his suffering is over.
                Hope to see you in June.

Comment

Ours too Bernie......prayers and condolences.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Here is the info that Bernie posted on FB and a link for his Dad's information.

These are the arrangements for my father's service. Anyone is welcome to come and support the family. All of the details are listed under the link to the funeral
                    home below. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me

Obituary for Bernard Stephen Wagner Sr. | Wagner Sr., Bernard S. On January 5, 2020 Bernard Stephen Wagner Sr.. Husband of Molly Wagner and Partner of Leslie D. Ottaviano. Dear father of Bernard S. Wagner Jr., Bernice Wagner and Dale M. Ottaviano. Brother of Norman Wagner, Georgie Schmie...

GONCEFUNERALSERVICE.COM
                    Obituary for Bernard Stephen Wagner Sr. | Gonce Funeral Service
                    Obituary for Bernard Stephen Wagner Sr. | Wagner Sr., Bernard S. On January 5, 2020 Bernard Stephen Wagner Sr.. Husband of Molly Wagner and Partner of Leslie D. Ottaviano. Dear father of Bernard S. Wagner Jr., Bernice Wagner and Dale M. Ottaviano. Brother of Norman Wagner, Georgie Schmie...
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sorry for your loss,
                      Pops will live on, in many memories!
                      Every One of my projects has "Inspiration, Guidance, Parts, and Fingerprints" of
                      True Hot Rod Guru's that have passed on...
                      I gladly tell everyone Who They are while out with these vehicles!!

Regards
                      Capt

Comment

Thank you everyone it's been one hell of a week funerals tomorrow I guess that's where we say our final goodbyes yeah that sucks it's not that I'm just losing my dad I'm losing my partner in crime to

Comment

Our condolences on your loss I know the hurt that loss can bring, I wish you the best and hope your memories bring you Smiles!
                          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                          79 Trans Am project
                          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Hey Bernie....condolences from Mikey and FSK. We will reflect on the good times we spent with the both of you and imagine that he is in a far better place and pain free. Take care of your self and don't get too down. It's your turn to be someones "Partner in Crime" Hoping to see you this June. Mikey and FSK (Susie) Anderson
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

r.i.p pops

Comment

Working...
                              X