Power Tour Registration Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Registration Problems

Got on the Hot Rod site today to see if registration was available yet, and sure enough, it was there, so I tried to register, however, the program would not enter any of my personal info, or anything else. Anyone else have this issue?
    Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
    Gregg and Deb Miller
    Verona, Wi.

Big Dave had that problem, I think he switched to a different browser and was in like flin.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

https://theenthusiastnetwork.tixonli...trodpowertour/

here's one link.....I think it works if you scroll down
      Last edited by rexdogg; January 12, 2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

explorer is being phased out by a lot of sites in favor of the newer Edge....also Opera gives problems too
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Worked OK when we signed up.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

A lot of things are not working with w7's broser lately. And I don't like to use the all tracking google chrome.
            Last edited by Eric; January 12, 2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I had to enter twice.
              1st time on my laptop, filled all the screens including blood type, hit send.......Nothing.
              waited till that night, no confirmation email yet.
              Ran it on my smart phone, presto !! Went right threw, confirmation email came before I cleared the site page.
              Go Figure!!

Comment

We haven't registered yet. We usually wait until April or May.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                  Big Dave had that problem, I think he switched to a different browser and was in like flin.
                  I have had lots of different websites (mostly work related) not liking Internet Explorer but changing to Firefox has worked every time. Chrome would be another suggestion our IT guys gave me.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Definitely a browser issue. I tried with IE just to confirm what others here are saying and was unsuccessful.

Went through with Chrome just fine!
                    2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                    1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                    1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
                      Definitely a browser issue. I tried with IE just to confirm what others here are saying and was unsuccessful.

Went through with Chrome just fine!
                      Right you are! I used Chrome as browser and was able to get registered, no problem.
                      Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                      Gregg and Deb Miller
                      Verona, Wi.

Comment

I suppose I should sign up........
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          We haven't registered yet. We usually wait until April or May.
                          Same here. Lots can happen between now & then.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Same here. Lots can happen between now & then.
                            Plus there's no advantage to doing it early. It would be different if you got a discount for early registration like they used to do, but now it's all the same price. We'll keep our money until the last minute.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                            X