C-19 and the panic .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edited
    Last edited by rexdogg; April 1, 2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Ohio is fairly locked down now. We've went shopping for Mom and Dad they other day so they didn't have to go out.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

The most prophetic sign I have seen so far to portent the end of civilized society - Walmart had Dancing Queen playing on the intercom this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          The most prophetic sign I have seen so far to portent the end of civilized society - Walmart had Dancing Queen playing on the intercom this morning.
          You started dancing, didn't you?
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            You should have called Steve......
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I THINK I've POSTED IT BEFORE.......
              The First Of the FOUR HORSEMEN is PESTILENCE !!!

Just Saying.....

Comment

Sorry I don't want to rain on your parade but the chances of power
                tour is slim to none

Comment

They already cancelled the May swap meet. 57 years or so running until now. Supposed to be my vacation. Only took one week off last year out of five. Only time I have two days off to rub together.

Comment

Went to Wallyworld yesterday to buy groceries so many people walking around with mask and gloves on I thought I was in a B grade sci fi movie
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                      Went to Wallyworld yesterday to buy groceries so many people walking around with mask and gloves on I thought I was in a B grade sci fi movie
                      Ya I have been thinking the same thing, we haven't worn masks yet but I did make some this morning just in case. We look like bank robbers or something worse when we put them on. Hope your doing well Dave.. Probably need some groceries (or beer) by the end of the week so may have to try them out
                      Last edited by redragtop; April 6, 2020, 09:13 AM.
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

No shortage of beer. Ever since they approved the "good stuff". Too bad I don't drink it.

Comment

I say....to hell with the virus.....let's roll
                          Last edited by rexdogg; April 6, 2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Neighbor stopped by wearing a Mask so I could "Tune Up" her tree "Loopers", (wire wheel the rust, little oil, and adjust tension nut).
                            So at mid morning coffee, decided to customize my own mask.......
                            Matter of fact, I think I will try it out on my gas and groceries run later today Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200406_105235.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	1267124

Comment

Just saw that they were now discussing whether or not schools would reopen next fall.
                              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

My work schedule got revised... every other workday for the foreseeable future....
                                Patrick & Tammy
                                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                                X