C-19 and the panic .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    ... because the clearances in the motor are tight.....rexx!
    Yeah, I have been contemplating trying a little tighter clearance on the next build but with 3" mains it is unlikely I can get them tight enough to run 5w30.

Comment

• Kansas stay at home ends Sunday but Douglas county says no restaurants for dine in until the 17th.

Comment

• Saw the end all today.... a fella going down the street on a 150 or so cc scooter, wearing what appeared to be a MK 5 gas mask (full face) with a hoodie... no helmet!?!?!?
        Wish I could have gotten a picture, but I was driving....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I got the official email yesterday. No fans at the rescheduled Talladega spring race.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            I got the official email yesterday. No fans at the rescheduled Talladega spring race.
            Yeah, it seems the path forward for a lot of sports is no spectators.

I heard that they have rescheduled 5 NASCAR races and all of them will be spectatorless.
            I also heard that they rescheduled the Indy Car race here for late October and IMPLIED that spectators would be allowed to use their tickets from the cancelled March event to attend.

The PBRA has been doing events without spectators now for a few weeks.
            Rumors of baseball starting up here as well most likely without spectators.

Comment

• Strange times indeed.
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                Strange times indeed.
                Yeah - it shouldn't be that big of deal for NASCAR - their stands haven't been full in a decade!

Comment

• now that the Power tour has changed dates... how many people used AirB&B for the original tour ... that will be screwed out of deposit money ... Like I am for the St Ignace car show weekend
                  your kids can have their own racecar www.aasbd.org

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Yeah - it shouldn't be that big of deal for NASCAR - their stands haven't been full in a decade!
                    The stands are packed at the Talladega race that we go to.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• KC race is usually in May if I remember right. I have been meaning to go just to check it off my list.

Comment

Working...
                      X