No announcement yet.

Poll, if the event company cans the tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spending more time and money thrashing on a car this year than i have any other year. if and only if PT is a no go, we will find another way of enjoying our time and efforts being throw into a car. as of this time we still havent registered or booked hotels. waiting until the last minute on those. we may end up staying farther away from the venues then id like, but it will be what it will be.

Comment

My wife and I were just talking about this. It would be a bummer since this was going to be our first long haul, but they are already canceling and rescheduling event in May and June around here.

Our plan B is to head out west in the 64. Either towards Yellowstone or do some of Route 66 towards NM & AZ.

Either way we’re going to have some car fun.

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post

If they publish the route and the local constable / National Guard is not preventing Jersey plates from entering the respective states, I'm in even if I'm going rogue​​​​​​​
        Hey Tom - glad to hear you are still with us. I sent you a text last week to check on you and got a weird (empty) message back.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Hey Tom - glad to hear you are still with us. I sent you a text last week to check on you and got a weird (empty) message back.
          I think Donna texted as well. Maybe they're blocking text messages at the border?
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Washington trying to contain Corona - can't let those Jersey germs migrate through the web
            nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post

If they publish the route and the local constable / National Guard is not preventing Jersey plates from entering the respective states, I'm in even if I'm going rogue​​​​​​​
              Tom, you're such a rebel......
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I’m with >>>>head, retired and gonna enjoy life while I can!

Comment

well everything I was suppose to do this year has been rescheduled to September. So far a lap around Colorado, Run to the Sun in Myrtle Beach and Battle in Bama in Mobile, hell why not stuff Power Tour in there!
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

What's happening really sucks. I don't see the U.S. back to normal by June.

With all the logistics involved with creating the PT, I don't know if they can change the dates and assume all the venues will still be available and re-coordinate it all in a couple/few month span? I would imagine if it doesn't happen in June, it will be cancelled until next June?

Thankful I can work from home (for now, until it runs out). Everyone stay in, stay safe, and lets get this thing gone sooner. Also pray hot weather comes early this year to help kill this thing.
                    1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                    1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                    1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by stroker al View Post
                      I’m with >>>>head, retired and gonna enjoy life while I can!
                      Had to scan back.......
                      ">>>>head"
                      I thought.......(does he mean me?)
                      You TALKING to Me ?
                      Hey MF, You TALKING to Me?
                      You and I are NOT on the First Name Basis !!

To You MF,....... Its MISTER >>>>head Too You !!

Sorry, my Teamster Attitude from the loads to the Port of NY kicked in.......

Comment

Uhhhh......he's agreeing with Tom......his screen name is Arrowhead. Great guy, drives a Pontiac. You're a tad off base.
                        Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 30, 2020, 06:24 PM.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          Uhhhh......he's agreeing with Tom......his screen name is Arrowhead. Great guy, drives a Pontiac. You're a tad off base.
                          Thanks, I was agreeing with Arrowhead, guy has to be ok cause he drives a GM!!

Comment

Sorry, my bad....
                            he's from Jersey........
                            he gets it.....
                            Sailed Past anyone who isn't in the "Trades Out East"......
                            I will keep my Union Stuff to us Members...
                            Keep Srong...
                            out
                            ​​​​​

Comment

IF it doesn’t happen or gets rescheduled... longer road trip with the fam in the RV... only time will tell.
                              '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                              '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                              79 Trans Am project
                              ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
                                Sorry, my bad....
                                he's from Jersey........
                                he gets it.....
                                Sailed Past anyone who isn't in the "Trades Out East"......
                                I will keep my Union Stuff to us Members...
                                Keep Srong...
                                out
                                ​​​​​
                                Thanks for clarifying this, just knew I didn’t deserve the post. Hope to see ya on PT later.

Comment

Working...
                                X