Poll, if the event company cans the tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

I was still taking the Lightning on the tour that year and the AC was blowing cold! Donna was jealous.
    It was a bit hot that day with the Cutlass, we were topless but no AC. Think that was hot hottest day ever on Power Tour, and we lost our directions when they blew out of the car. Had to borrow from Bob and his were very COLD from his AC.
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Cricket View Post
      Luckily I just made the hotel reservations and didn't purchase the "ticket" yet. I was supposed to be moved back to Omaha this month, then C-19 hit, so now I'm in limbo. I expect to be back this summer...might make the Lincoln to Louisville trip. I've been meaning to do the rest of the Bourbon Trail for quite a few years now.
      Looks like I'm in stop movement and unable to move back to Omaha until at least June 30th now. The new tour dates will most likely be too close to my report date in August...so I'm most likely out. Honestly the route doesn't do much for me being an original midwest guy. I think I'll be targeting the run from Lincoln down to Kentucky in late July.
      Power Tour '16 Long Hauler, '17 Short Haul, West Coast for a few years now...
      1970 Pontiac GTO 455HO Convertible
      2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Maggie'd

Comment

Working...
      X