This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More covid nonsense.

Well, now that I am avoiding the national chains that have been intimidated into treating the whole country as one, Walmart, Sams, Menards, etc., I only go to the local grocery store that does not impose mask rules. But then, last week, our local nut job mayor imposed a mask mandate for just Lincoln. Trust me, if she had any authority beyond that she would do more. Never mind that we have one of the lowest positive test rates in the country. It has turned into a pissing contest here between her & our governor. Anyway, we had to go to the store this morning & Laura thought it worthy of a picture.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Boogie Man.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.8 KB ID:	1275809
    Last edited by 67 Malibu; July 26, 2020, 09:51 AM.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Here's the one I've been using: https://www.wholesaleforeveryone.com...RoCo_MQAvD_BwE
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

My sister in law made mine..... black with white polka dots. My first one was homemade and said COME AND TAKE IT.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I haven’t been in a WalMart for over 30 years. I think I have a Save the Stick mask, they look good!
        Last edited by moparjim71; July 26, 2020, 05:43 PM.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I had forgotten that we had them until Laura dug them out. I do not remember if we got them on a HRPT or at the Tri-Five Nationals. I bought my first Tremec from them for the Malibu on HRPT at the Mobile stop in 2010. My second was for the '56 & we got it at the Nationals last year.

Comment

low positive test rate is a good thing. our county had one of the lowest in AZ...but folks not wearing masks, etc screwed that up.

We won't get rid of this crap by pretending it will go away by itself. The only way to fight it is to keep away from people as much as possible, and don't breathe on them if you have to get close.

it sucks. but it's where we are.
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Every other disease and affliction in history was dealt with one of 2 ways - a vaccine, or herd immunity. Wearing masks prolongs achieving that. Multiple health experts say so, but the media won't tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                low positive test rate is a good thing. our county had one of the lowest in AZ...but folks not wearing masks, etc screwed that up.

We won't get rid of this crap by pretending it will go away by itself. The only way to fight it is to keep away from people as much as possible, and don't breathe on them if you have to get close.

got to disagree Squirrel, but will leave it there due to cancel culture and WM, may be a little tainted.
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I vote with Squirrel, until a "solution" is found, we should do what we can to protect each other. Personally, I don't like the mask but I where it when appropriate, to protect the rest of y'all
                  nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Gotta go with studemax on this one. Sooner or later you will need the anti-bodies. I am one of the many who is pretty darn certain that I had it back around the first of the year before it became fashionable. BTW, you would not be protecting anyone unless you actually have it.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                      Every other disease and affliction in history was dealt with one of 2 ways - a vaccine, or herd immunity. Wearing masks prolongs achieving that. Multiple health experts say so, but the media won't tell you.
                      I as well as my family members that are health professionals for years would tend to agree with your statement!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

what don't kill you makes you stronger......Plus, If you try to trade a little freedom for a little security, you will lose both and deserve neither.
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

I agree!

Comment

We would be better off doing it like Sweden with no masks or lockdowns

Comment

The WHO admitted yesterday the actual death rate of C-19 is less than 1 percent. Another set of doctors in Europe said the "2nd wave" was just hype.
                              Then there's this from the May 21st New England Journal of Medicine....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X