X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about done with all this nonsense.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

So is the Michigan Supreme Court.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        So is the Michigan Supreme Court.
        Unfortunately, the health depart put the restrictions right back in place.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          Every other disease and affliction in history was dealt with one of 2 ways - a vaccine, or herd immunity. Wearing masks prolongs achieving that. Multiple health experts say so, but the media won't tell you.
          I agree, by prolonging it hopefully less people die, and our heath care system will not be over run. I don't know about you but I have friends and loved ones that are in the high risk category. I would like them to be around for years to come. I wish everything would open back up and I think it could and I think we could slow the spread of everyone would stay apart and wear a mask.

What they don't tell you in herd immunity is some of the herd is not going to make it.

I wish we could concentrate on what we agree on and not the differences. In stead of trying to outlaw everything you don't like let's focus on prevention, laws are not cures.

Last edited by Monster; October 10, 2020, 05:25 AM. Reason: POLITICS REMOVED
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Don't kid yourself. What's that old rule? Whoever controls the language of the argument, controls the argument.
            Last edited by Monster; October 10, 2020, 05:25 AM. Reason: POLITICS REMOVED
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

​​
              Last edited by Monster; October 10, 2020, 05:27 AM. Reason: POLITICS REMOVED
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
              1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                you better be careful - someone might try to lock you up for making sense!
                Last edited by Monster; October 10, 2020, 05:29 AM. Reason: POLITICS REMOVED

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  you better be careful - someone might try to lock you up for making sense!
                  agreed A.P.
                  Last edited by Monster; October 10, 2020, 05:30 AM. Reason: POLITICS REMOVED
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

I think that the last highlighted line in studemax's #15 post best reflects my opinion. There seems to be lots of unnecessary anxiety out there. It makes me wonder what the opinions will be when this all comes to an end. I suspect that most, regardless of side, will proceed thinking that they did the right thing. Whatever that was at the moment.
                    Last edited by 67 Malibu; October 11, 2020, 03:22 PM.
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

And today the WHO flip-flopped and stated that lockdowns do NOT work. They are the guys who started this mess...

Comment

You see, there is this thing called Science, and the way Science works is we learn through trial and error.
                        This virus was/is new, and unlike all the other diseases and virus' we have been dealing with for decades, we started out not knowing squat about it.
                        So, YES, as we learn more there will be what some want to call flip-flopping it backtracking or whatever.
                        And for those of you that want to squall "herd immunity" or "only a small percentage actually die" (completely ignoring how many became severely ill and were permanently affected) I want you to pick the family members you feel it is OK to kill off. Your wife? Mom? Grandma?
                        Or maybe tell us which members of other families it id OK to kill off?

Comment

Save the faux outrage, and check this out: FROM THE CDC - MASKS DON'T WORK. I should point out that many of us figured this out without their help. Remember my post above from the May 10th New England Journal of Medicine that masks won't work to combat C-19? So here's the latest story about a study from the CDC.
                          Last edited by studemax; October 14, 2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Just wondering....and I said this to family members.....does anyone, or almost anyone, believe what they hear and see anymore?.....there used to be a saying, believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see....

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                              Save the faux outrage, and check this out: FROM THE CDC - MASKS DON'T WORK. I should point out that many of us figured this out without their help. Remember my post above from the May 10th New England Journal of Medicine that masks won't work to combat C-19? So here's the latest story about a study from the CDC.
                              https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/4861690/
                              The fact that you posted a link to a "christian news outlet" rather than the actual CDC report itself speaks volumes. WND is a "conservative" and "truth-oriented journalism" outlet that cherry picks actual facts and slants it so far right that it makes CNN look like it is dead center. leaning zero.
                              That article is chock full of cherry picked facts statements from officials.
                              Further, this portion of the article....

Mark Changizi, a theoretical cognitive scientist researcher, noted on Twitter the study showed that usage of a face mask leads to:
                              • Increased rebreathing of expelled carbon dioxide
                              • Significant increase in respiration, increased respiratory rate, and hyperventilation
                              • Increased heart rate
                              • Increase in Co2 in the blood
                              • Hypoxemia, which is an abnormal decrease in the partial pressure of oxygen in the arterial blood
                              • A hypercapnia, which is an increase in the pressure of Co2 in the blood
                              • General cognitive decline
                              • Greater difficulty in psychomotor tasks
                              ....is straight up junk. Not even junk science, but junk.

I ask you again, if we need to jump to the "herd immunity" strategy, because the actual number of deaths of those infected are so acceptably small, which family members are you willing to gamble with?

Comment

Thank you, Mr. Alarmist. Damn the source because you don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X