This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studemax View Post
    Thank you, Mr. Alarmist. Damn the source because you don't like it.
    WHY IS THIS SUBJECT ON THIS SITE???? nothing to do with HRPT!!!!
    used to be good site... NO POLITICS! etc.

Comment

Well, this site isn't JUST for HRPT. So there. We're all adults here, and haven't succumbed to stupidity..... YET.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I agree, to many people argue about politics and covid all over the internet. Lets keep the arguing on BS about cars, like Ford VS Chevy. Keep politics and covid away;. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but post it elsewhere. Thank you!
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Maybe the thread should be locked.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Whatever. I thought we were behaving like reasonable adults, but some folks can't handle it. America: Yes or No? That is the real subject.

Comment

I don’t think it’s an adult problem. I think what she is saying is “If you’re looking for the best steak and burgers in town don’t look on a thread for Vegan cafes”. No offense intended, just seems like this is where we go for car stuff.
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                ...looking for the best steak and burgers in town ...
                I like to order fish at Texas Roadhouse

Comment

The food is great at Texas Roadhouse, but it's so damn loud you can't hear yourself think or hear the person across the table from you. When I eat, I want it quiet so we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                    The food is great at Texas Roadhouse, but it's so damn loud you can't hear yourself think or hear the person across the table from you. When I eat, I want it quiet so we can talk.
                    Noise at the Roadhouse is part of the culture. For peace and quiet, try Spears cafeteria. the pie is great too!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sorry - their pie is no longer great, and their food is very spotty on taste and quality. Thumbs down on Spears.

I like Neighbors or Village Inn.

Comment

Working...
                      X