• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200WINS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Arrived safe at Spearfish, had a nice time gathering with many Bangshift friends last night...hoping for a great day after the thunderstorm clears....

Leave a comment:

• hotrodfords
    replied
    Dude, that looks like an awesome event. I'll have to put that on my radar.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    We made it to Spearfish!

Leave a comment:

• htrdharley
    replied
    So wish I was going...post pictures everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Have a great time, all who are going to Deadwood !

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    They dragged on after the tornado that tore through The DeSoto area. Storm followed the road and railroad tracks damaged a lot of houses and outbuildings. Months later and there was still piles of rubble in front yards and tarps on homes with damaged siding and roofs.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Insurance estimator finally showed... waiting on AllState for settlement offer....

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Safe travels everyone!! See you soon.....

​ ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Good timing....

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    looks like we're getting out of Dodge just in time to miss the double barrel hurricane events on the gulf coast.....

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Getting stood up by an insurance adjuster just SUCKS! Took the day off work to be there so our messages could be ignored... May be shopping insurance companies in the near future...

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Hope you all have a great time. Will miss you. I would like to take a trip to Deadwood but would rather come at a different time. Sounds like lots of cool things to see there, assuming most places will be very busy during the car event. We will make it there someday when its a little less busy.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Now Cathy can’t get off work. Still planning on going though, maybe bring the grandsons with me.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Meeting with the insurance adjuster today to total up the damages... Wish us luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X