Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    We made a reservation today for Mobile on the 26th. We're going to hook up with Big Dave and Perry there.

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    For those of us coming from out of state we're going to rendezvous in Ocala on Friday night April 30th. I'll post more details in the next few days. Ocala is about a 2 1/2 hr run to Allen's house but thinking we may tour Don Garlit's museum that morning.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster View Post
    Can somebody summarize the current agenda please?
    The Vette isn't ready for a trip to the keys, but I should be able to get the Harley to Ocala and the BBQ.
    I have no clue about Ocala - they may be planning on doing Don Garlits's place on Saturday morning.
    As to the barbecue - I am thinking about starting the butt about 7:00am which then would allow us to eat around 5:00pm. I will need to get a final head count in April so that I can figure out what else we will need to cook to feed everyone as I can't imagine I can do enough pork for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster View Post
    The Vette isn't ready for a trip to the keys, but I should be able to get the Harley to Ocala and the BBQ.
    take your truck

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    Yes and/or zip lining also!

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by HankGTO View Post
    65 GTO is an original 'P' code Iris Mist GTO, 4-speed car.

Sweet ride Hank. Glad you found this bunch, they'll treat you right.

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    Talked to Big Dave last night. We are rendezvousing in Ocala Florida on Friday afternoon April 30 to head out to Allens on Saturday for the BBQ if anybody else is wanting to ride with us.
    Last edited by Monster; March 7, 2021, 08:22 AM. Reason: Spelling correction for a really tough word.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post
    Got reservations at the Silver Palms thanks to Chris
    Good news - see you here!

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Got reservations at the Silver Palms thanks to Chris

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    I'm down to 6 plus the DD truck. hope to finish the T\A and sell it soon. Want to get down to 2 plus the truck.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    Be careful Bob, for some reason classic cars will populate your garage after retirement, so much so a new and bigger shop will have to be built!
    I’m in trouble then because the shed was already full before retirement!

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Parasailing....... Anyone??

Parasailing Key West, Florida | Sunset Watersports Key West

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    Be careful Bob, for some reason classic cars will populate your garage after retirement, so much so a new and bigger shop will have to be built!
    Tell me about it, Dave. We're just about there now. The Z28 isn't even in this pic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	barn.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1289414

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X