Road Trip Key West 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    ... $300 bucks a night might be a deal breaker...
    Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with the room prices but that seems to be the going rate down there.

Comment

• Uh Alan, we are a yes. One of the first ones Booked. I know, memory is one of the first things to go.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
        Uh Alan, we are a yes. One of the first ones Booked. I know, memory is one of the first things to go.
        Thanks Perry - I thought you were waiting to hear about John's schedule to be sure. I will update my list.

Comment

• Happy Friday!!
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Sounds like we might have a big group. Am excited about going, looking forward to the drive thru the keys on the way there.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Why am I being redirected when I click various places here, link goes to streamcompletelystrongco.best or fluidcloudapps.com , I also get a notification bangshift.com website wants to show notification, allow or deny.
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                Why am I being redirected when I click various places here, link goes to streamcompletelystrongco.best or fluidcloudapps.com , I also get a notification bangshift.com website wants to show notification, allow or deny.
                Just pretend I am sending them so you can ignore them without concern!

Seems Bangshift has been hacked as most of us are having similar experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Just pretend I am sending them so you can ignore them without concern!
                  Bahaa, When I see anything from CSTMWGN, it receives my undivided attention!! You's is important......

Comment

• seems like bangshift has been hacked.....clicking on some pages goes to other webpages......anyone know what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                      Just because we are temporarily homeless, doesn't mean we can't find some fun stuff to do. Depending on your interests, there is Tiki Bar hoppin, visiting the smallest police station in the country, visiting the Panacea Marine Lab with touch tanks, we had glass bottom boat tours at Wakulla Springs (not sure if they are still doing that), and various other things such as shopping, eating, and visiting micro breweries in Apalachicola.

We are on the Forgotten Coast but there are a few things to do. Plus, Bob there will be Miller Lite at our own "Handlebar !"

No Julie McCord DTB
                      Thanks for thinking of me DTB!! Hopefully, we'll be able to slide on by and see you guys.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• what is still going on with the internet?....can't get to the website without going to other websites....hacked?

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                          what is still going on with the internet?....can't get to the website without going to other websites....hacked?
                          Not sure what's going on around here.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	intro-1554741430.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1282628

And just like that, I clicked on upload attachments and tic tock bare boobies appeared on my screen.......

Comment

• Flight to TPA is booked.....

Comment

• Thought I would purpose a tour type trip to the Keys.
                                Meet up in Oxford Al on Wednesday Apr 27th
                                Thursday tour the International Motor Sports Museum at Talladega Superspeedway and then drive to Warner Robbins Ga.
                                Friday tour the Air Force Museum at Warner Robbins AFB and then drive to Tallahassee Fl.
                                Saturday morning tour Tallahassee Antique Car Museum and drive to Ocala Fl.
                                Sunday morning tour Don Garilits Museum then drive to Bradenton Fl. and meetup with Allen and Willow
                                Monday drive to the Key's.

What say ya'll.............
                                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                                X