• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that can be arranged!!!
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
      We're looking to stop here on the way from Talladega to Florida. Looks like fun.

http://www.florabama.com/
      The last time I was at the FloraBama we drove down in a 47 Ford truck, probably around 1985. Back then it was more of a little hole in the wall with 2 or 3 pool tables and of course the bar, to say I got sideways would be an understatement. Since then I believe it was hurricane Ivan kinda wrecked it and the rebuild included a large addition and has now become a place you can actually take kids. One of their biggest draws is the annual Mullet ( fish ) toss. I haven't been there since the rebuild.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• I'm thinking if we go there, we're probably going to want to spend the night somewhere close. LOL Then we can go and visit Dave the Bartender the next day.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
          just checked with the Silver Palm. they are filled up. is there a alternate hotel that anyone is staying, or did everyone get in to the silver palm? also, what hotel is everyone staying in by allens? got reservations at hei in florida city.
          Hi Bruce - I am planning on cancelling our room soon as we are unable to go. If you like to try to grab it let me know and we can see if we can figure it out.
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

Hi Bruce - I am planning on cancelling our room soon as we are unable to go. If you like to try to grab it let me know and we can see if we can figure it out.
            Chris you and Karen not going at all? I saw,

The 2021 FM3 Road Trip will Kick off on Sunday, May 2 @ Possum Holler Garage - Columbia TN and will end Friday May 7 @ Acme Hi-Performance Laboratories - Statesville, NC. We have some very exciting things in the works for 2021 - Get Registered today
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• 64 Days till Key West Tour begins................
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

Chris you and Karen not going at all? I saw,

The 2021 FM3 Road Trip will Kick off on Sunday, May 2 @ Possum Holler Garage - Columbia TN and will end Friday May 7 @ Acme Hi-Performance Laboratories - Statesville, NC. We have some very exciting things in the works for 2021 - Get Registered today
                Hey Andy! That other Nova guy named Chris (novadriver) and his wife Karen are still planning to go as far as I know. Hope you all have a great time!
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

The last time I was at the FloraBama we drove down in a 47 Ford truck, probably around 1985. Back then it was more of a little hole in the wall with 2 or 3 pool tables and of course the bar, to say I got sideways would be an understatement.
                  So Perry you were a little sideways or your truck was sideways?
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

yes., let me know when you cancel . thanks
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post

yes., let me know when you cancel . thanks
                      Can you let me know what your number is? Then we can call or text to coordinate.
                      74 Nova Project
                      66 Mustang GT Project

79 Chevy Truck Project
                      1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Folks, new here, or at least to actually registered and posting. My Interest is obviously Cruising Power Tour, etc. I agree that PT 2021 prospects do not look good. However, I have always wanted to make a run down to Key West and ran across you guys. No guarantee I will do it this year, BUT maybe. About how many cars do you or have you had running down there? Hank
                        Hank

HRPT Long Haul 2013, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 23 West
                        Cruisn' The Coast 2019, 21
                        GTOAA Route 66 2018, GTOAA Convention 2023
                        Tour Nebraska 2023

Comment

• Originally posted by HankGTO View Post
                          Folks, new here, or at least to actually registered and posting. My Interest is obviously Cruising Power Tour, etc. I agree that PT 2021 prospects do not look good. However, I have always wanted to make a run down to Key West and ran across you guys. No guarantee I will do it this year, BUT maybe. About how many cars do you or have you had running down there? Hank
                          Hi Hank, I think we probably have about a dozen cars that are going to make the run. We're coming from Michigan but we're actually going to Talladega the weekend before and then driving the coast down.
                          I R Bob
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• U R Bob, Thanks for the info. How many times has this happened? Also, how does one get the add-on suffix on the bottom one's message, like a quote or HRPT Long Haul, etc.? I have scoured the Bangshift site, haven't asked them, but I haven't see anything obvious on how to do it.
                            Hank

Tour Nebraska 2023

Comment

• This will be the first time that we've set something up going to Key West.

In order to change that signature thing, you have to go into your user profile and edit it.
                              I R Bob

Comment

• Thanks again for the information. I'm thinking about it, about the same distance to get there than from Michigan for me. It looks like the post signature edit worked. Now, how does one get a 'title' and whatever that communication meme bubble thingy is by the avatar picture? I have no idea what the 'FNG' is below my pic.
                                Hank

Tour Nebraska 2023

Comment

Working...
                                X