No announcement yet.

Road Trip Key West 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody summarize the current agenda please?
    The Vette isn't ready for a trip to the keys, but I should be able to get the Harley to Ocala and the BBQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
      Can somebody summarize the current agenda please?
      The Vette isn't ready for a trip to the keys, but I should be able to get the Harley to Ocala and the BBQ.
      take your truck
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Can somebody summarize the current agenda please?
        I have no clue about Ocala - they may be planning on doing Don Garlits's place on Saturday morning.
        As to the barbecue - I am thinking about starting the butt about 7:00am which then would allow us to eat around 5:00pm. I will need to get a final head count in April so that I can figure out what else we will need to cook to feed everyone as I can't imagine I can do enough pork for everyone.

Comment

• For those of us coming from out of state we're going to rendezvous in Ocala on Friday night April 30th. I'll post more details in the next few days. Ocala is about a 2 1/2 hr run to Allen's house but thinking we may tour Don Garlit's museum that morning.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• We made a reservation today for Mobile on the 26th. We're going to hook up with Big Dave and Perry there.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I have no clue about Ocala - they may be planning on doing Don Garlits's place on Saturday morning.
              As to the barbecue - I am thinking about starting the butt about 7:00am which then would allow us to eat around 5:00pm. I will need to get a final head count in April so that I can figure out what else we will need to cook to feed everyone as I can't imagine I can do enough pork for everyone.
              We may go to Don's that morning then head to you Allen. Shouldn't take but 2-3hrs to drive it.
              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Update: Myself, Perry, Bob and Donna are staying at the Best Western in Crawfordville Fl on Thursday night April 29th after visiting with Dave the Bartender and expecting to rendezvous with John and Kathy that evening. Leaving out Friday morning and traveling to Ocala. Perry, myself and Andy, who will rendezvous with us there, will be staying at the Sleep Inn just south of town. Then on Saturday, maybe tour Don Garlits before heading to Allen's house.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Allen I will have the sauce with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                    Update: Myself, Perry, Bob and Donna are staying at the Best Western in Crawfordville Fl on Thursday night April 29th after visiting with Dave the Bartender and expecting to rendezvous with John and Kathy that evening. Leaving out Friday morning and traveling to Ocala. Perry, myself and Andy, who will rendezvous with us there, will be staying at the Sleep Inn just south of town. Then on Saturday, maybe tour Don Garlits before heading to Allen's house.
                    I bet you go drinking in the HandleBar !
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• We flew down to Hilton Head for a few days. It was nice to be outside in warm weather.
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Big Dave is here in SC and we ready for the 3 day show starting tomorrow.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

I bet you go drinking in the HandleBar !
                          Ya THINK ? Glad they are professionals because there are a lot of Tiki bars between Mobile and Sopchoppy.
                          As a bonus, there is also the added benefit of a lift in the HandleBar if anyone's ride is in the need of a little extra lovin.

Love to have PT visitors DTB
                          DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Good morning - wish I was belly up right now. Peace.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              Good morning - wish I was belly up right now. Peace.
                              Come down and play with us, Phil!
                              I R Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post

Ya THINK ? Glad they are professionals because there are a lot of Tiki bars between Mobile and Sopchoppy.
                                As a bonus, there is also the added benefit of a lift in the HandleBar if anyone's ride is in the need of a little extra lovin.

Love to have PT visitors DTB
                                Really looking forward to it, DTB! We uncovered all the cars the other day and got them all started. Now we just have to wait for some warm weather to get them out.
                                I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X