X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

You had mentioned this was an 80 HP increase - that seems like quite a big jump in such a little / lite car.
    Should be fun to drive!
    If what I've read is correct, it should get the car up close to 300 rwhp so it should scoot pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    I got step one of the Solstice mods done today. The charge tubes and intake are replaced. Now I've got to get the tune in it and datalog it for fine tuning.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL1.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1291435Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL2.jpg
ID:	1291436Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL3.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1291438Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL4.jpg
Views:	182
ID:	1291437
    You had mentioned this was an 80 HP increase - that seems like quite a big jump in such a little / lite car.
    Should be fun to drive!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I got step one of the Solstice mods done today. The charge tubes and intake are replaced. Now I've got to get the tune in it and datalog it for fine tuning.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL1.jpg
ID:	1291435Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL2.jpg
ID:	1291436Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL3.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1291438Click image for larger version

Name:	SOL4.jpg
Views:	182
ID:	1291437

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Originally posted by GS Joe View Post
    Hello Group, I’m trying to get info. on the Key West trip. Can someone point me to the details? I live in Fort Lauderdale and go down frequently. A while back a group out of Northern Florida did a yearly run that I did 4-5 times, was a blast.

Thanks
    Welcome Joe! Any GS pictures? Now back to trip discussion!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by HankGTO View Post
    Wagon Master, Monster, all, I will have to pass on the trip this year. Busy. Two Great Grandsons 1 1/2 weeks old, wonderful Gov Cuomo loosened travel so I can go fishing on Lake Ontario with my son and already supposed to be close to 90 degrees next week in my neck of the woods here in Texas. So, I will stay put and keep wiring on my 65 GTO.

Wagon Master, how many cars are you thinking that are going? You stated about a dozen about a month ago. It does sound like a good time. Hank
    Hank - I haven't asked for an update lately so I still think we are around 12. I was going to get an updated head count in a couple of weeks. Have fun with great grand kids, fishing and everything else you haven't been allowed to do for the last year.

Leave a comment:

• HankGTO
    replied
    Wagon Master, Monster, all, I will have to pass on the trip this year. Busy. Two Great Grandsons 1 1/2 weeks old, wonderful Gov Cuomo loosened travel so I can go fishing on Lake Ontario with my son and already supposed to be close to 90 degrees next week in my neck of the woods here in Texas. So, I will stay put and keep wiring on my 65 GTO.

Wagon Master, how many cars are you thinking that are going? You stated about a dozen about a month ago. It does sound like a good time. Hank

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by GS Joe View Post
    Hello Group, I’m trying to get info. on the Key West trip. Can someone point me to the details? I live in Fort Lauderdale and go down frequently. A while back a group out of Northern Florida did a yearly run that I did 4-5 times, was a blast.

Thanks
    This trip is in noway associated with the Key West Power Cruise of old. It is not organized nor does it have any scheduled events. Sunday night some of us are staying in Florida City. Monday night thru Thursday morning we are staying at the Silver Palms Inn. I had posted a list of potential points of interest and activities for folks to choose from.

The Key West trip discussion started on Page 11. Page 16 has a listed of potential stops / points of interest.

Leave a comment:

• GS Joe
    replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    I got my confirmation that we do have tickets for Talladega! We are all set.
    Not that I watch much anymore but I hope they don't try to turn that into a dirt track!! That was plum silly. ​​​​
    Oh FYI we're booked at the HIE on SR70.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    How do you spell Boogity-Boogity-Boogity ?

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I got my confirmation that we do have tickets for Talladega! We are all set.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post
    just booked at Super 8 Ellenton. it has a decent rating, not too expensive and its close, I-75 near Memphis Rd, that looks like it goes to right near allens place.
    there is a Waffle House and an Anna Maria Oyster Bar right there as well

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    just booked at Super 8 Ellenton. it has a decent rating, not too expensive and its close, I-75 near Memphis Rd, that looks like it goes to right near allens place.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I will send the text shortly.
    Some folks are staying here:
    Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton-Lakewood Ranch, FL
    5610 Manor Hill Lane, Bradenton, Florida 34203

There is also an HIE at this same exit (I75 and SR70 exit 217)
    Also, some of us are staying at the HIE in Florida City on Sunday night
    thanks. i'm booked at hie in fl city. saw country inn , but you said it was farther south from you. maybe i'll just book there.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post
    Allen, can you text me your address so i can figure out where to get a hotel. i went to Springhill Suites website and it says i can't get a room on may 1. maybe they are filled up??
    I will send the text shortly.
    Some folks are staying here:
    Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton-Lakewood Ranch, FL
    5610 Manor Hill Lane, Bradenton, Florida 34203

There is also an HIE at this same exit (I75 and SR70 exit 217)
    Also, some of us are staying at the HIE in Florida City on Sunday night
    Last edited by cstmwgn; March 29, 2021, 09:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X