Clear All

• moparjim71
    replied
    Welcome Hank!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by HankGTO View Post
    Folks, new here, or at least to actually registered and posting. My Interest is obviously Cruising Power Tour, etc. I agree that PT 2021 prospects do not look good. However, I have always wanted to make a run down to Key West and ran across you guys. No guarantee I will do it this year, BUT maybe. About how many cars do you or have you had running down there? Hank
    Hello Hank
    I am keeping an informal list of folks - how many in your group?
    Are you thinking of joining us for the barbecue on Saturday?

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Welcome aboard Hank. You'll like this bunch.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Thanks again for the information. I'm thinking about it, about the same distance to get there than from Michigan for me. It looks like the post signature edit worked. Now, how does one get a 'title' and whatever that communication meme bubble thingy is by the avatar picture? I have no idea what the 'FNG' is below my pic.
    F'ing New Guy

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

Can you let me know what your number is? Then we can call or text to coordinate.
    you will have to leave a message the 1st time, as i wont know your number, so wont answer,
    Last edited by cobra; March 3, 2021, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    FNG is f'ing new guy. That will change the more you post.

Leave a comment:

• HankGTO
    replied
    Thanks again for the information. I'm thinking about it, about the same distance to get there than from Michigan for me. It looks like the post signature edit worked. Now, how does one get a 'title' and whatever that communication meme bubble thingy is by the avatar picture? I have no idea what the 'FNG' is below my pic.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    This will be the first time that we've set something up going to Key West.

In order to change that signature thing, you have to go into your user profile and edit it.

Leave a comment:

• HankGTO
    replied
    U R Bob, Thanks for the info. How many times has this happened? Also, how does one get the add-on suffix on the bottom one's message, like a quote or HRPT Long Haul, etc.? I have scoured the Bangshift site, haven't asked them, but I haven't see anything obvious on how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Folks, new here, or at least to actually registered and posting. My Interest is obviously Cruising Power Tour, etc. I agree that PT 2021 prospects do not look good. However, I have always wanted to make a run down to Key West and ran across you guys. No guarantee I will do it this year, BUT maybe. About how many cars do you or have you had running down there? Hank
    Hi Hank, I think we probably have about a dozen cars that are going to make the run. We're coming from Michigan but we're actually going to Talladega the weekend before and then driving the coast down.

Leave a comment:

• HankGTO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post

yes., let me know when you cancel . thanks
    Can you let me know what your number is? Then we can call or text to coordinate.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

Hi Bruce - I am planning on cancelling our room soon as we are unable to go. If you like to try to grab it let me know and we can see if we can figure it out.
    yes., let me know when you cancel . thanks

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

The last time I was at the FloraBama we drove down in a 47 Ford truck, probably around 1985. Back then it was more of a little hole in the wall with 2 or 3 pool tables and of course the bar, to say I got sideways would be an understatement.
    So Perry you were a little sideways or your truck was sideways?

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

Chris you and Karen not going at all? I saw,

The 2021 FM3 Road Trip will Kick off on Sunday, May 2 @ Possum Holler Garage - Columbia TN and will end Friday May 7 @ Acme Hi-Performance Laboratories - Statesville, NC. We have some very exciting things in the works for 2021 - Get Registered today
    Hey Andy! That other Nova guy named Chris (novadriver) and his wife Karen are still planning to go as far as I know. Hope you all have a great time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X