Clear All

• dana5
    replied
    Sounds Great , I'll keep checking the site or you can email Nancy
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Dana5 - sorry I can't seem to respond to your PM with the way this site is working now.
    Key West is open to all who are interested. This is going to be a minimally organized event - I am hoping to put out a list of potential points of interest and then let each person/car/group choose the ones that interest them the most. I am suspecting that we will need to stop somewhere in the keys the first night. I have some friends that like Marathon but I am thinking we might need to stop in either Homestead or Key Largo if we are going to spend some time in the Everglades.

I think it is going to be a 50/50 mix on old cars vs rentals. I suspect Big Dave and Perry will bring PowerTour iron (not sure if Perry will have one of his older projects road worthy by spring). John and Kathy are coming in the Goat. Bob and Donna are still trying to decide what they are bringing. We will be taking the wagon. BelAir Bob (local down here) will be in his 57 and I believe that another friend from down here will be in one of his 60s rides.

You would be more than welcome to attend. Maybe you can get together with Big Dave and Perry and caravan down together.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    ​Waiting for Snow...... none in the forecast.....
    Us too!

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    ​Waiting for Snow...... none in the forecast.....

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Is 61 here today, just put away the deck furniture and put out a few more Christmas lights. Won't turn them on till after Thanksgiving but much nicer putting them up with its 60 then 30 and windy.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Yikes George! I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops. Mom and Dad are here and we're heading up to Traverse City for Beer Week!
    Enjoy Beer Week, but you might consider closed toe shoes and a warm hat........
    Snow will be gone in a couple more days, 40's and 50's next week then back to the ice box.......

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Traverse City is a great area. I used to visit there several times a year when I was working as we have two Holiday stores there. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Yikes George! I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops. Mom and Dad are here and we're heading up to Traverse City for Beer Week!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by 200WINS View Post

No power??
    Back on now. Seems FPL doesn't have a clue where their equipment is. Our transformer is on the back side of our property and the power crews were only inspecting the transformers on the street so they claimed our power was on even though they couldn't ping the smart meter! Any way after several heated discussions, they fixed it last night.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    81* here (now) humidity is high our lake (front yard) is starting to recede and we are getting use to the generator running at full tilt!
    No power??

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201110_171229.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	903.1 KB
ID:	1283613

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    81* here (now) humidity is high our lake (front yard) is starting to recede and we are getting use to the generator running at full tilt!

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    It's 67 degs now heading to 82

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I always like pretending to be a weather man!
    It's only 29 degrees here right now..brrrr.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    ... not a lot of rain (yet) ...
    I always like pretending to be a weather man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X