No announcement yet.

August 23-27 2021 - new dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reservations made, just have to see how work works out...
    LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
      looks like the Champaign Illinois hotels are getting tight......must be something else going on there....
      Huskers at Fighting Illini Sat 28 Aug ***************************************** good to hear from you D.K.

My rooms are booked but after Champaign Fri. Aug 27th. I will head west towards home and stop somewhere for the night.
      Last edited by 70chevyC-10; April 1, 2021, 04:55 AM.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Friday night in Champaign - WOOO HOOO, I will have to put that on my bucket list!
        Do I smell some sarcasm sir ?
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Rooms Booked
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

anyone have suggestions for hotels in Champaign?

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

Do I smell some sarcasm sir ?
              That would seem out of character for me - don't you think?

Comment

"Overheating Tour 2021"

I wish I could make it this year just to see all of the cars on the roadside 1/2 mile from the venue
                1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

That would seem out of character for me - don't you think?
                  It's one of your lovable traits - birds of a feather crack wise together. Are ya comin' this year ? I spoke to Ed last night, I hope he comes too.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil....do you want some Strohs'?.....maybe a few?

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

It's one of your lovable traits - birds of a feather crack wise together. Are ya comin' this year ? I spoke to Ed last night, I hope he comes too.
                      I think John thinks I am hispanic!

As to the tour - it isn't high on our list this year. We would spend more time getting to and from than actually on it this year. Seems we have been in those venues a lot and over those same routes many times. We have Key West in May and a potential trip in June taking us up to Michigan. Time will tell

Comment

I mapped it out on MapQuest. Twelve plus hours to the start and then a lot of back tracking. Reminds me of Drag week.

Comment

Booked, gonna be a busy August with Tri Five Nationals 12 - 14 then on road for HRPT and my birthday mixed in there

Comment

Thinking it was going to be a
                            "No Go".....
                            I signed up for other events, or added travel days to others, i.e. Spending a week plus going "Over the Top" to the "Concours de Lemons" Detroit and back in the Indy Racer.
                            So I will have to see how much of my Pension Funds are left.....I have it penciled in......
                            Might be looking to Bunk Up with some of you if I can't find rooms on a late desition !

Comment

We're calling it a no-go this year. For all of the issues mentioned above. Gonna miss seeing you guys.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                                Phil....do you want some Strohs'?.....maybe a few?
                                I can buy some when we're in Ohio and ILL. so we can meet for dinner and I will buy yours for a change !!
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X