August 23-27 2021 - new dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    We're calling it a no-go this year. For all of the issues mentioned above. Gonna miss seeing you guys.
    We'll miss you two also -- as we already do.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I think John thinks I am hispanic!

As to the tour - it isn't high on our list this year. We would spend more time getting to and from than actually on it this year. Seems we have been in those venues a lot and over those same routes many times. We have Key West in May and a potential trip in June taking us up to Michigan. Time will tell
      Spanish Fly maybe -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Y’all know the Woodward Dream Cruise is the Saturday (and the week leading up to Saturday) two days from the start of Power Tour in Norwalk. Less than 3 hours away. Talk about a doubleheader!
        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Tr-Five Nats August 12th-14th & we will not get back until Monday, the 16th, the day that school starts here. And since the grandkids come here for breakfast in the morning..........not gonna work for us that late in the year. I started building another garage Saturday so other than the Nationals, the Heartland Nationals Good Guys in Des Moines over the 4th, that will probably be it for us this year.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

We will have to skip the NHRA Nationals at Brainerd too so we can get to Norwalk on time. Been attending that since the early 80’s.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

That first weekend is going to be busy for us. Saturday is the Woodward Dream Cruise. Sunday, we have the Cutlass in a car show and parade lap at the Nascar race at MIS and then we'll have to be in Norwalk on Monday.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

okay!....

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  We're calling it a no-go this year. For all of the issues mentioned above. Gonna miss seeing you guys.
                  Well, we're still out as well... not sure when the roof will be replaced on the house and shop, Tammy is still limited on Vacation due to the COVID layoff.... You all know that we will miss you terribly, and will be sure to see you down the road...God Bless you all and wishing safe travels...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                  X