Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheapstreets Camaro build thread?

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    What do you guys think of ghost hockey sticks? Just a random thought I had last night.

Linda 8)
    HUH ???
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
      What do you guys think of ghost hockey sticks? Just a random thought I had last night.

Linda 8)
      HUH ???
      must be too young to remember. I'm not a big fan of custom painting - seems to much of a Fad then its not hip. remember the neon colors :-\ and the pastels :o guess thats why I like the Camaros that Mark Stielow builds all solid colors- no stripes or gimmicks - basic . Linda if it were mine Id be updating the looks to the 91-92 model Z's- spoilers-hood blisters but stock looking no funny custom spoilers!-you know what I mean about spoilers -rice modded plain silly stuff YUK! BARF!
      Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

I'll post a picture of hockey sticks on a Camaro tonight. And yes Rich it will have a rear deck spoiler off a '91.

Linda 8)

Comment

????????????????????????????????? :
          oh this is better
          Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

:oYikes, it?s got a Brit licence (number) plate. :o

Comment

Originally posted by malc

:oYikes, it?s got a Brit licence (number) plate. :o
              Thats a 70's style paint job if I have ever seen one..... I bet he's got a Lime Green Polyester Leisure Suite too!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                We have a 3 day show this weekend so time will be tight. I'll try though, after all you can teach an old dog new tricks, right?!!! ;D

Linda 8)
                Linda

Have you read this thread?

Good info for people looking how to post up pics in that link!! how bout it Linda...

Comment

Linda is probably hoping this thread will go away, but I saw this pic on another thread and thought this two-tone paint scheme might look good on the Camaro, or something similar ...

Whatcha think ??

Comment

That Camino looks OK, I would lose the stock trim though. That's what's going to happen w/the Camaro, all the stock trim will be gone.

I really love this thread, your ideas are for the most part good. I just haven't had any free time, we are doing 2 shows a weekend w/the Chevelle and usually a cruise night since the weather has finally gotten nice! :P I do take all kinds of catalogues with me to the shows so I can get my parts list in order.

Linda 8)

Comment

That Camino looks OK, I would lose the stock trim though. That's what's going to happen w/the Camaro, all the stock trim will be gone.

I really love this thread, your ideas are for the most part good. I just haven't had any free time, we are doing 2 shows a weekend w/the Chevelle and usually a cruise night since the weather has finally gotten nice! :P I do take all kinds of catalogues with me to the shows so I can get my parts list in order.

Linda 8)
                      Keep Looking Linda, you will spot something that really catches your eye..... Then make it your own.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Linda how did that rear -end turn out that you called me on?
                        Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Gary, the guy would never call me back. We're going to figure out what I have now, then rebuild if needed. Still would like to find a pair of GTA seats, if not will build up the original seats. Talked to a guy at the show last weekend that had a bolster kit put in his when he had them recovered. They looked good, so that's another option.

Linda 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 4dfide
                            Linda how did that rear -end turn out that you called me on?
                            rear-end or is it a bumper??? lol

Comment

Gary, the guy would never call me back. We're going to figure out what I have now, then rebuild if needed. Still would like to find a pair of GTA seats, if not will build up the original seats. Talked to a guy at the show last weekend that had a bolster kit put in his when he had them recovered. They looked good, so that's another option.

Linda 8)
                              4th gen T/A seats are hard to beat for comfort should be able to find some that dont need to be covered too

Comment

Working...
                              X