"The Great Southern Tour" ~ April 23-29, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Great Southern Tour" ~ April 23-29, 2022

During the 2020 "pandemic", when most events were cancelled, cstmwgn was looking for something to do and made their way to South Dakota, met up with us and we attended Kool Deadwood Nites. We were joined by several other Forum Freaks and had a great time in the Black Hills. We then planned a south Florida, Key West trip for 2021, several Forum Freaks came along and we had a really great time. Moving forward Big Dave is working on a plan based out of his neighborhood of Covington, Louisiana for 2022. No date or definite plans are set yet. Watch for updates for "The Great Southern Adventure" ......

UPDATE:
    Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    Dates are set for this springs Great Southern Tour. April 23 to April 29. Plan on arriving in Covington Louisiana on Saturday April 23 and we will stay here until April 27. On April 27 will be a travel day to Vicksburg MS and staying there until the morning of April 29. Hotel information will be posted very soon. Our tour will have us going to New Orleans on Sunday for the day, cruising the Mississippi Gulf Coast Monday and sightseeing and visiting plantations up the Mississippi River road. Still planning the Vicksburg tour so those plans will be coming soon as well.
    Last edited by Monster; December 10, 2021, 04:02 AM. Reason: Plans added to front page.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I'm in!

Comment

We're most likely in too.
      Time of the year will factor in, but my shrimp po-boy low level light has been flickering...........the Etouffee light has been on steadily for months now.
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 24, 2021, 05:15 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not sure, but, between a new roof, new washer/dryer, and, a newer truck, my budget is shot! We'll see....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I’ll be watching & see what develops. Mostly depends on dates/timing...
          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
          79 Trans Am project
          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

We're in! We had a great time this year.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
              During the 2020 "pandemic", when most events were cancelled, cstmwgn was looking for something to do and made their way to South Dakota, met up with us and we attended Kool Deadwood Nites. We were joined by several other Forum Freaks and had a great time in the Black Hills. We then planned a south Florida, Key West trip for 2021, several Forum Freaks came along and we had a really great time. Moving forward Big Dave is working on a plan based out of his neighborhood of Covington, Louisiana for 2022. No date or definite plans are set yet. Watch for updates for "The Great Southern Adventure" ......
              don't forget the boudin
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

don't forget the boudin
                Big Dave brought some to Florida this year!
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I don't see why i wouldn't be in
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Will be watching this but also planning on going to that area for Cruisin the Coast.
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Maybe by then we will have this house built and be ready for a VACATION. Jenny really enjoyed our visitors as they passed through Sopchoppy this year so I know she would want to join in.
                      Keep us posted.

Bob the Builder
                      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Any more progress on the house Dave? or should I say Bob the Builder
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                          Any more progress on the house Dave? or should I say Bob the Builder
                          since theres so many bobs, BTB for short
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

we are definitely in......most of my school will be online this year.
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

The more the better looking forward to everyone coming to south Louisiana
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                              X