Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 173rdherd
    replied
    for anyone wondering....machine shop called and reported one cracked head, now searching for a replacement, preferably an 882 (400) casting

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    I had the same thing and it worked out well!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Tammy is in physical therapy now... The therapist does not believe that it is an ACL issue, but, rather a meniscus problem... she is working hard and slowly building strength and mobility in the knee.... she is stil experiencing quite a bit of pain, but is working through the "popping and cracking" during movement....at least her workplace is being flexible with her work schedule so she can get her therapy in.... thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys and gals! I will continue to update when i know something....
    Good to hear she's doing well Patrick. I had a tear in my medial meniscus years ago. They did arthroscopic surgery on it and it was good as new in no time.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    We will keep it up Patrick!

Not sure how many of y'all still check this thread, but we just wanted to thank everyone who participated in this tour for the consideration and personal sacrifices that everyone made in order for FSK and myself to thoroughly enjoy a complete and seamless journey. As most everyone knows, We try to practice a Christian life(failing miserably), and give credit to God in all things, but I don't want to diminish the goodness in every individual who performs an act of kindness, solely to be a kind person. We thank you ALL deeply.
    Mikey and The Fabulous Susie K.
    You are not failing! We look forward to seeing you guys as often as possible and love you both! Prayers of thanks to God for blessing us with friends like you!

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    We will keep it up Patrick!

Not sure how many of y'all still check this thread, but we just wanted to thank everyone who participated in this tour for the consideration and personal sacrifices that everyone made in order for FSK and myself to thoroughly enjoy a complete and seamless journey. As most everyone knows, We try to practice a Christian life(failing miserably), and give credit to God in all things, but I don't want to diminish the goodness in every individual who performs an act of kindness, solely to be a kind person. We thank you ALL deeply.
    Mikey and The Fabulous Susie K.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Tammy is in physical therapy now... The therapist does not believe that it is an ACL issue, but, rather a meniscus problem... she is working hard and slowly building strength and mobility in the knee.... she is stil experiencing quite a bit of pain, but is working through the "popping and cracking" during movement....at least her workplace is being flexible with her work schedule so she can get her therapy in.... thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys and gals! I will continue to update when i know something....

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Bob just downloaded it also.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    I'm in (hopefully Teri too)!! The UP would be awesome, scenic drives, great lakes, breweries, whatever......
    I downloaded a pdf Pure Michigan Scenic Drives but can't figure out how to copy the link..
    Staying at one hotel for several days is nice but not necessary.
    Michigan does have some National Parks and places that Passport Book holders could get cancelation stamps.
    Happy Planning!! This is going to be FUN.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220506_060319.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	366.7 KB
ID:	1318646

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Well uh, heck yeah we're in.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Oh, I'm definitely in, I was more wondering what I would do until then.

*This message was approved by the Ministry of Truth*

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    may doesn't look too good as we will be readying for Sean and Kim's wedding... July definitely works! Hope to see y'all then!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Yup, we're into meandering too.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    How about - Meandering in the Mitten

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Maybe some of the museums could be optional (add-ons) to the schedule. Like before or after the official start/finish. I have never been to the upr so I certainly would want to see all the sights possible. Willow talks about many of the items you listed so YES we are looking forward to it and are in.

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    2023 isn't really that far away. Bob and I have some ideas and with Diane and Rich helping should be a great trip. Will throw out a few ideas in the next couple months and see which ones you all want to do. Henry Ford Museum, Mackinaw Island, Gilmore Car Museum, Whitefish Point, Soo Locks, Tahquamenon Falls, Tunnel of Trees, Pictured Rocks, Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. Since Bob is in the planning you know there has be to a brewery or two included. We could do Mid or end of May but might be a bit chilly or July which will be better weather but many more people in the upper peninsula. June is out due to Power Tour. Will figure out a plan in the next couple months with Diane and Rich and start some planning. Let us know if there is something you want included want to pass one.

Hopefully everyone from this year can come and maybe add a few more people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X