"The Great Southern Tour" ~ April 23-29, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TIGERSNAKE View Post
    Any updates on the Great Southern Tour ?
    The hotel information is out for both stops.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

All booked at both hotels will see everyone on April 23rd.

Comment

Tammy's Vacation request got approved and WE ARE BOOKED! We cannot wait to see all of you! Not sure yet as to whether we will bring the "Bullet" Or the GMC Denali we bought a year ago last December....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20220114_102547.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1312139
          I'm working on plaques for NOLA, this is one of three ideas. I'm sticking with the vintage postcard. I'd like to know how many attendees might attend.......
          Ad Kathy and I to the head count. These plaques are cooler than anything Power tour gives out🙂
          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Update: On April 24th Sunday: Travel to downtown New Orleans. This will be where everyone will decide what they wish to do while there. One option is the National WW ll museum. This is really a great museum to visit, I highly recommend it. They are currently limiting the number of visitors each day and ask that tickets be purchased in advance. Those who do not visit the museum we will tour the French Quarter. Plan is to leave Covington at 9 am and return to Covington around 4 pm. Once I get a firm head count on how many participants, I'll make a dinner reservation for that evening.

I hope to have day 2 schedule complete in the next week or so and will post it here. So, keep checking this site
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

We’re going to pass on the war museum but count us in for the French Quarter. How is Parking for classics at the French Quarters?
              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
                We’re going to pass on the war museum but count us in for the French Quarter. How is Parking for classics at the French Quarters?
                https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...+Orleans%2C+LA

Street parking is hard to find at times, and garages may or may not have steep ramps which are not conducive to low ride-height vehicles. This may be interesting and challenging, but not a deal breaker........LOL.
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 7, 2022, 03:43 PM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ed, which direction were you and Mary considering?
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Dale & Barb, we will most likely go to the French quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Ed, which direction were you and Mary considering?
                      I'm leaning towards going through Sikeston........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Day drinking in the French Quarter - sounds like a good start for the Adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                          Day drinking in the French Quarter - sounds like a good start for the Adventure!
                          That would be my choice!!
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

If that's what I need to do to be part of the group then that's what I'll have to do

Comment

Originally posted by TIGERSNAKE View Post
                              If that's what I need to do to be part of the group then that's what I'll have to do
                              You can do it, Dale!!!!
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X