Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, we're into meandering too.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• may doesn't look too good as we will be readying for Sean and Kim's wedding... July definitely works! Hope to see y'all then!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Oh, I'm definitely in, I was more wondering what I would do until then.

*This message was approved by the Ministry of Truth*
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Well uh, heck yeah we're in.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• I'm in (hopefully Teri too)!! The UP would be awesome, scenic drives, great lakes, breweries, whatever......
            I downloaded a pdf Pure Michigan Scenic Drives but can't figure out how to copy the link..
            Staying at one hotel for several days is nice but not necessary.
            Michigan does have some National Parks and places that Passport Book holders could get cancelation stamps.
            Happy Planning!! This is going to be FUN.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220506_060319.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	366.7 KB
ID:	1318646
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Bob just downloaded it also.

Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Tammy is in physical therapy now... The therapist does not believe that it is an ACL issue, but, rather a meniscus problem... she is working hard and slowly building strength and mobility in the knee.... she is stil experiencing quite a bit of pain, but is working through the "popping and cracking" during movement....at least her workplace is being flexible with her work schedule so she can get her therapy in.... thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys and gals! I will continue to update when i know something....
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• We will keep it up Patrick!

Not sure how many of y'all still check this thread, but we just wanted to thank everyone who participated in this tour for the consideration and personal sacrifices that everyone made in order for FSK and myself to thoroughly enjoy a complete and seamless journey. As most everyone knows, We try to practice a Christian life(failing miserably), and give credit to God in all things, but I don't want to diminish the goodness in every individual who performs an act of kindness, solely to be a kind person. We thank you ALL deeply.
                  Mikey and The Fabulous Susie K.

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                    We will keep it up Patrick!

Not sure how many of y'all still check this thread, but we just wanted to thank everyone who participated in this tour for the consideration and personal sacrifices that everyone made in order for FSK and myself to thoroughly enjoy a complete and seamless journey. As most everyone knows, We try to practice a Christian life(failing miserably), and give credit to God in all things, but I don't want to diminish the goodness in every individual who performs an act of kindness, solely to be a kind person. We thank you ALL deeply.
                    Mikey and The Fabulous Susie K.
                    You are not failing! We look forward to seeing you guys as often as possible and love you both! Prayers of thanks to God for blessing us with friends like you!
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Tammy is in physical therapy now... The therapist does not believe that it is an ACL issue, but, rather a meniscus problem... she is working hard and slowly building strength and mobility in the knee.... she is stil experiencing quite a bit of pain, but is working through the "popping and cracking" during movement....at least her workplace is being flexible with her work schedule so she can get her therapy in.... thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys and gals! I will continue to update when i know something....
                      Good to hear she's doing well Patrick. I had a tear in my medial meniscus years ago. They did arthroscopic surgery on it and it was good as new in no time.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• I had the same thing and it worked out well!
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• for anyone wondering....machine shop called and reported one cracked head, now searching for a replacement, preferably an 882 (400) casting

Comment

for anyone wondering....machine shop called and reported one cracked head, now searching for a replacement, preferably an 882 (400) casting
                            So sorry to hear that brother…. I will try to research that for you when I get home and on my computer
                            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

for anyone wondering....machine shop called and reported one cracked head, now searching for a replacement, preferably an 882 (400) casting
                              Mike, I don't know the best way to put this, but, I did a search as promised, and found this:

What did Chevy 882 heads come on?

Re: 882 heads

the 882 heads were installed on the 350 ci. and 400 ci engines(400 heads had steam holes). The 882 castings had a double heat-riser passage and were prone to cracking beacuse they ran so hot. If you have these on your engine, get rid of them.Aug 5, 2008

BUT... i did find this interesting article: https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/cc...l-block-chevy/

I sincerely hope this will help!

Hoping this post finds you and Sue doing well!
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Just my opinion Mike, ditch the 400 and install a 350. 400's are prone to overheating and cracked heads are the norm. Or you can spend your money wisely, find a 2wd Tahoe or pickup with any LS, 4.8 or 5.3 and overdrive trans, computer and harness. Conversion parts and mounts are readily available. Theres lots of good information out there to do the conversion right.
                                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X