BangShift Power Tour Phone List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Power Tour Phone List

I'll be sending out the phone list this weekend. Look it over for any folks near you that you can hookup with and travel to Norwalk with, it's more fun that way. See you guys at Summit Dragway!
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
      I'll be sending out the phone list this weekend. Look it over for any folks near you that you can hookup with and travel to Norwalk with, it's more fun that way. See you guys at Summit Dragway!
      Dave, have you got me on your list?

Comment

Looking forward to it
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Looking forward to it! [email protected]
          Last edited by silver_bullet; August 9, 2021, 03:32 AM.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

This years phone list has been sent out, If you didn't receive it and you were on last years list then the email address I have for you doesn't work and I had several returned as undeliverable. If you want to receive one and you haven't been on the list then email me at [email protected]
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Dave I got it but deleted it. Anyways, phone number hasn't changed. Will be headed out tomorrow for the last couple days.
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
              X