Re: Dont you hate when that happens?

Originally posted by Solsticefun
    Only one ???

wellll.....maybe a couple :D
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I'll have to go check that place out. ;)
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I lived in Ft. Lauderdale from 72 to 98, I worked on the docks in Port Everglades, during lunch time I use to cruse the beach, especially during Spring Break, (Before the city really stepped on it.) You might want to check out 'R Donut' on US1 by the port, just north of SR84 on west side of street......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
          I lived in Ft. Lauderdale from 72 to 98, I worked on the docks in Port Everglades, during lunch time I use to cruse the beach, especially during Spring Break, (Before the city really stepped on it.) You might want to check out 'R Donut' on US1 by the port, just north of SR84 on west side of street......
          i wonder if we ever bumped into each other at NEBA's. ??? if you were in lauderdale and into cars, you MUST have hung out at NEBA,s? ;)

i bet you went to "R Donut" for the dounuts, didn't you.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
            i wonder if we ever bumped into each other at NEBA's. ??? if you were in lauderdale and into cars, you MUST have hung out at NEBA,s? ;)

i bet you went to "R Donut" for the dounuts, didn't you.
            Unfortunately in 74 I traded in my 72 Demon for a 74 Dodge Van, got married, had kids.... so the only thing I did do was read Hot Rod for all those years..... Till I bought my 66 Fury 2 years ago..... They served donuts? LOL

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

My grandmother live in Fort Lauderdale back in the 70's, and I used to visit her during spring break. Oh, what a blast it was.!!!!!! ;D
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I lived in colorado in the later 70's rust free cars what a dream!! good donuts there too! wish you were there.
                Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by TAman1969
                  I lived in colorado in the later 70's rust free cars what a dream!! good donuts there too! wish you were there.
                  the dounuts aren't main feature at R Donut :-X
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I am new to the area - so are you saying that the main attraction was the donut holes? :-[

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                      I am new to the area - so are you saying that the main attraction was the donut holes? :-[
                      lol. as you must have guess, it's a topless dounut shop. the owner also started a topless car wash at about the same time. caused quit a stir in the papers.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                        lol. as you must have guess, it's a topless dounut shop. the owner also started a topless car wash at about the same time. caused quit a stir in the papers.
                        Not to be sexiest but they were Great car washes, especially how they washed the windows....... ;D

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                        1966 Plymouth Fury III
                        2014 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Not to be sexiest but they were Great car washes, especially how they washed the windows.......
                          Here is a clip of my favorite car wash, window wash, from "Cool Hand Luke" ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                          X