Memphis TN June 11/12 Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    I booked at the Best Western Plus Galleria Inn for Memphis.
    Just booked my room tooooooo!

Comment

this is the route i heard also.
      one year i stayed east of beale street and didn't have any problems, but that doesn't mean anything. one of our best nites ever on PT was on beale street
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

We'll be at the Candlewood Memphis East..
        Turns out that was not near any other hotels we will be at The Hampton Inn in Miliville
        Last edited by Vsolo; April 10, 2022, 05:46 AM. Reason: Update
        So. Central PA
        Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Where yall staying in Nashville?

Comment

Originally posted by dana5 View Post
            Where yall staying in Nashville?
            We are at the Avid (division of Holiday Inn) in Lebanon, TN.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Booked at: Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, Memphis TN.
              Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

If you listen carefully you can hear cancellations in Champagne.....
                LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Got us up to, but not including Pensacola. Have to figure something out to get around some really crazy beach prices. We will be pointing it north Friday night. Twenty-plus hours home from there.
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Too far for too little for me. Might make the first day or two but doubt it. Waiting for a chance to drive the old car and would prefer closer to home.

Comment

Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                      Waiting for a chance to drive the old car and would prefer closer to home.
                      What fun is that? We bought the GTO in Maryland last June and drove it home to Michigan. Then we long hauled it on Power Tour.

I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

We are at the Avid (division of Holiday Inn) in Lebanon, TN.
                        We also have a reservation at the Avid in Lebanon, there and the HIE, think we are gonna stay at the Avid though, much cheaper, have you stayed at one before
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I have not stayed at one before but going to try it. Several cases of beer cheaper!
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                            Got us up to, but not including Pensacola. Have to figure something out to get around some really crazy beach prices. We will be pointing it north Friday night. Twenty-plus hours home from there.
                            check the Clarion in Pensacola Mike
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

check the Clarion in Pensacola Mike
                              Got in there for $104.50 + tax. You staying there Phil?
                              Last edited by 67 Malibu; January 17, 2022, 07:15 PM.
                              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Got in there for $104.50 + tax. You staying there Phil?
                                yes sir, with a whole bunch of other folks I know, I believe I paid the same price as you. It'll be nice to see you and Laura.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X