Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moparjim71
    replied
    Thanks Jack. I noticed there are some decent places to eat there too so that usually means the area is OK.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

were in Lebanon
    There goes the neighborhood -

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Monday or Tuesday? It's over 200 miles from Germantown to Lebanon.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    have a room in Germantown, and another in Lebanon, TN........is either better than the other, or......any ideas? rexx!
    were in Lebanon

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    have a room in Germantown, and another in Lebanon, TN........is either better than the other, or......any ideas? rexx!

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Jim, that was me (Jack Martin) Phil was referring to. You are in a good location, same general area where we are, about a mile further away from the city and one exit. We are at the same hotel as Phil, Comfort Suites on Germantown Parkway.
    Last edited by smalblock; January 27, 2022, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

George - a buddy of mine saw your post but could not respond. He suggested you NOT stay in that area. He lives down south and hits all the tracks in that area - here is his quote.

Tell geo1861 that days inn sycamore view was a very bad choice. Slum area! go to Germantown parkway! I could not post on bangshift.
    Phil, ask him about the area we are in. Best Western Plus Galleria Inn off of US 64. I think that’s the Galleria-Wolfchase area?

Leave a comment:

• george1861
    replied
    Moved to Germantown.

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied

George - a buddy of mine saw your post but could not respond. He suggested you NOT stay in that area. He lives down south and hits all the tracks in that area - here is his quote.

Tell geo1861 that days inn sycamore view was a very bad choice. Slum area! go to Germantown parkway! I could not post on bangshift.
    Thanks for the tip, moved out to German town.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

Sunday and Monday I personally am further EAST (not west as posted previously) out I-40 on Germantown Pkwy In Cordova TN Comfort Suites - then 3 Sleep Inn stays - until Pensacola at the Clarion. I think Millington is safe too.
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; January 21, 2022, 11:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by george1861 View Post
    Booked Days Inn I-40 & Sycamore View

Leave a comment:

• george1861
    replied
    Booked Days Inn I-40 & Sycamore View

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied

yes sir, with a whole bunch of other folks I know, I believe I paid the same price as you. It'll be nice to see you and Laura.
    Back at you Phil! We haven't seen you since 2018 I believe. I was on the fence this year until I saw Pensacola. I was stationed there in 1969. We talked about swinging over there after Mobile in 2010 but that was the last stop & we needed to get home.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    I would want to see what shape its in. No pictures of the front end or engine. I assume its a v8 and either 350 or 400 transmission. More $ than I want to spend. Its about an hour west of us. Says yellow but looks white to me. I already have an old car that I don't drive.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post

Reliability is more important than mpg. Unless you can't afford it. Found this on Craigslist. https://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/d/...434418494.html
    I'd like to have it but too far for me to go to get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X