X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Shoot - I would have to draft you the whole way to get 12!
    hah!.....Alan is my hero.......the only, I mean only, the driver who could pass me twice in the same road.....what?.....man.....I thought I was the man...now...Alan is the man

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    hello again....made reservations at HIE along the way...nervous about taking the '69 Z.....maybe about the 12 mpg, but.....anyway, probably will drive the '13 zl1...will send a pm
    Shoot - I would have to draft you the whole way to get 12!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

None of our cars get much better than 12 mpg. The Cutlass might get 14 mpg on the highway, but we don't go on the highway much anyway.
    Reliability is more important than mpg. Unless you can't afford it. Found this on Craigslist. https://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/d/...434418494.html

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Got in there for $104.50 + tax. You staying there Phil?
    Way more than I want to spend. Would take too long to get home from there anyway.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    hello again....made reservations at HIE along the way...nervous about taking the '69 Z.....maybe about the 12 mpg, but.....anyway, probably will drive the '13 zl1...will send a pm
    None of our cars get much better than 12 mpg. The Cutlass might get 14 mpg on the highway, but we don't go on the highway much anyway.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

yes sir, with a whole bunch of other folks I know, I believe I paid the same price as you. It'll be nice to see you and Laura.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

check the Clarion in Pensacola Mike
    Last edited by 67 Malibu; January 17, 2022, 07:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Got us up to, but not including Pensacola. Have to figure something out to get around some really crazy beach prices. We will be pointing it north Friday night. Twenty-plus hours home from there.
    check the Clarion in Pensacola Mike

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    I have not stayed at one before but going to try it. Several cases of beer cheaper!

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

We are at the Avid (division of Holiday Inn) in Lebanon, TN.
    We also have a reservation at the Avid in Lebanon, there and the HIE, think we are gonna stay at the Avid though, much cheaper, have you stayed at one before

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
    Waiting for a chance to drive the old car and would prefer closer to home.
    What fun is that? We bought the GTO in Maryland last June and drove it home to Michigan. Then we long hauled it on Power Tour.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Too far for too little for me. Might make the first day or two but doubt it. Waiting for a chance to drive the old car and would prefer closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Got us up to, but not including Pensacola. Have to figure something out to get around some really crazy beach prices. We will be pointing it north Friday night. Twenty-plus hours home from there.

Leave a comment:

• george1861
    replied
    If you listen carefully you can hear cancellations in Champagne.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X