No announcement yet.

Dates and locations are out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Scargo, hope you get to partake in the event you won’t be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

not yet - nor the route
      Route comes out about 2 weeks before it starts.

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by Scargo View Post
        ... When can we expect the registration process to launch?
        Things have been a little different the last few years but don't worry about registering right away. There may be an early bird discount but it usually isn't very large and they don't sell out so you don't have to worry about not being able to go because you didn't register in time. Also, in the past registration wasn't refundable so there is an advantage in waiting to be sure your car and occupants are all ready to go. I don't typically register until sometime in May.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome and information as I eagerly await the registration process to kick-off.

Comment

looking for a recommendation for a hotel, pref. a HIE, in the area of the Atlanta Motor Speedway......any ideas?

Comment

Last time many of us stayed here. Some this year already.
              HIE
              1315 Hwy 20 West
              McDonough, GA
              678) 782-1100
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 25, 2022, 01:32 PM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

thanks......now I'm looking for a "waypoint", somewhere between the Atlanta area and NW Indiana, to break up the return home trip.....looking at the map now.....rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by Scargo View Post
                  Thank you all for the warm welcome and information as I eagerly await the registration process to kick-off.
                  Atlanta P.D. should have lodging for you - everyone else is out on bail.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                    thanks......now I'm looking for a "waypoint", somewhere between the Atlanta area and NW Indiana, to break up the return home trip.....looking at the map now.....rexx!
                    We're going to head N.W. and put a few miles on until early evening and get a room somewhere. Might be two of us unless the Wisc guys head that way too and they have 5-6 cars usually.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

thanks......good idea.....I was waiting maybe to see the daily schedule of events....if they give out the LH stuff early in the day, I would be inclined to get on the road and head NW....rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

We're going to head N.W. and put a few miles on until early evening and get a room somewhere. Might be two of us unless the Wisc guys head that way too and they have 5-6 cars usually.
                        We will definitely putting a few miles down on Friday night. Say our "goodbyes before they give out the L.H. stuff so we can make a run for it the instant we hit the car. Fornicate around too long & it can a couple of hours in line to get out of the venue.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Yep, we'll hit the road as well.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                            ....if they give out the LH stuff early in the day, !
                            Probably late in the afternoon, that's quite a haul to Atlanta. It's 5 hours going the fastest route, muchless back roads.

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by george1861 View Post
                              Probably late in the afternoon, that's quite a haul to Atlanta. It's 5 hours going the fastest route, muchless back roads.
                              and they have an autocross schedule for Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by george1861 View Post
                                Tourist season.
                                Why do they call it “tourist season”
                                if ya can’t shoot ‘em?
                                John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                                Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Working...
                                X