Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates and locations are out!

HOT ROD Power Tour 2022 Dates And Locations
    • Day 1: Monday, June 13 - Memphis International Raceway, Millington, Tennessee.
    • Day 2: Tuesday, June 14 - Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee.
    • Day 3: Wednesday, June 15 - Hoover Met Complex, Hoover, Alabama.
    • Day 4: Thursday, June 16 - Pensacola Fairgrounds, Pensacola, Florida.
    • Day 5: Friday, June 17 - Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    HOT ROD Power Tour 2022 Dates And Locations
    • Day 1: Monday, June 13 - Memphis International Raceway, Millington, Tennessee.
    • Day 2: Tuesday, June 14 - Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee.
    • Day 3: Wednesday, June 15 - Hoover Met Complex, Hoover, Alabama.
    • Day 4: Thursday, June 16 - Pensacola Fairgrounds, Pensacola, Florida.
    • Day 5: Friday, June 17 - Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia.
    Love the South !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dana5 View Post

Love the South !!!
      Luckily, we'll be in a convertible!
      I R Bob
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Pretty excited about this...I'm back in Omaha after a few years in the PNW and I'm moving to PCola next year for a few years. Definitely going to do my utmost to make this tour since the last one I was on was 2017.
        Power Tour '16 Long Hauler, '17 Short Haul, West Coast for a few years now...
        1970 Pontiac GTO 455HO Convertible
        2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Maggie'd

Comment

Originally posted by Cricket View Post
          I'm moving to PCola next year for a few years. .
          Fla. has no State Income Tax & the panhandle has great beaches!

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

booked!
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
              booked!
              Me too, but likely changing Pensacola location. $155 a night is a bit steep for me.
              '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
              '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
              79 Trans Am project
              ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

Me too, but likely changing Pensacola location. $155 a night is a bit steep for me.
                Tourist season.

Comment

We're staying about an hour north because it's a long drive from Pensacola to Atlanta.
                  I R Bob

Comment

We're staying closer to I-10, $135. But my over all is $399, staying at the lake Friday night. Probably going to the cheapest HRPT I've ever had, only hitch is Uncle Joe is driving the gas truck.
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We're staying about an hour north because it's a long drive from Pensacola to Atlanta.
                      I live an hour east, so I'll be going home for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by george1861 View Post
                        Fla. has no State Income Tax & the panhandle has great beaches!
                        Yeah I went to flight school in PCola 20 years ago, I should have changed my residency then. Was stationed in WA for most of of my career and there's no income tax there either and one time registration of classics, but they're about to start taxing for Long Term Care insurance that I'll never be able to use. I'll most likely be changing my residency to Florida once I'm stationed there.

I should also point out to those looking for lodging, if you have base access, there's a historic Navy Gateway Inn (used to be the Officer's quarters) and there's also a Navy Lodge right on the beach. The National Museum of Naval Aviation is also there...and is truly spectacular. Sadly after the shooting there and the gate runner, the base and the museum are locked down for those without base access.
                        Power Tour '16 Long Hauler, '17 Short Haul, West Coast for a few years now...
                        1970 Pontiac GTO 455HO Convertible
                        2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Maggie'd

Comment

Originally posted by Cricket View Post

I should also point out to those looking for lodging, if you have base access, there's a historic Navy Gateway Inn (used to be the Officer's quarters) and there's also a Navy Lodge right on the beach. The National Museum of Naval Aviation is also there...and is truly spectacular. Sadly after the shooting there and the gate runner, the base and the museum are locked down for those without base access.
                          I called Navy Lodging yesterday (14th). Currently Not taking any reservations beyond 15 February. Navy Gateway Inn currently only available for PCS/TDY personnel. Sticking with BW for now.
                          79 Trans Am project
                          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I’ve been considering this option, but kinda want to hang out around the beach area too. If I go towards ATL, I can’t decide if I should look more north towards Evergreen or east towards Dothan...
                            79 Trans Am project
                            ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I’ve been considering this option, but kinda want to hang out around the beach area too. If I go towards ATL, I can’t decide if I should look more north towards Evergreen or east towards Dothan...
                              We're actually staying in Brewton.Alabama.
                              I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X