Dates and locations are out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

We're actually staying in Brewton.Alabama.
    I was considering the BW in Brewton... might reserve a room anyway and decide which to cancel later.
    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

I was considering the BW in Brewton... might reserve a room anyway and decide which to cancel later.
      I was going to stay there but after reading reviews also on Milton have gone to Daphne for reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by stroker al View Post

I was going to stay there but after reading reviews also on Milton have gone to Daphne for reservation.
        Daphne is probably in the wrong direction.

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

I called Navy Lodging yesterday (14th). Currently Not taking any reservations beyond 15 February. Navy Gateway Inn currently only available for PCS/TDY personnel. Sticking with BW for now.
          I have been considering lodging at NAS Mainside. I guess that answers that question. As a retiree I believe that I would still have base access to go to the museum? Cricket?
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by george1861 View Post
            Daphne is probably in the wrong direction.
            Yep, but my partial lungs won't take much of the mold. Think maybe we start out on I-10E but I'm only 50 miles from Pensacola.

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

I have been considering lodging at NAS Mainside. I guess that answers that question. As a retiree I believe that I would still have base access to go to the museum? Cricket?
              Museum is awesome, highly recommend it to everyone.
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

As long as you have a retired ID, you can get on base for museum, BX, Commissary, etc.
                Last edited by Redline04; January 18, 2022, 10:24 PM.
                '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                79 Trans Am project
                ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I thought about staying on base as locations permit for years now, but decided being around you guys was more important than saving a few bucks. Besides, the military gets a little testy if you do burnouts in their parking lots.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Museum is awesome, highly recommend it to everyone.
                    I believe it's still closed, except for official functions. Might be open by June. Yes, a great museum!

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                      Besides, the military gets a little testy if you do burnouts in their parking lots.
                      Is that before or after you give them the number 1 hand sign?

Comment

Looks like I might be rejoining the gang this year in Memphis!!

Comment

Originally posted by TIGERSNAKE View Post
                          Looks like I might be rejoining the gang this year in Memphis!!
                          What might you be driving?

Comment

Is registration open yet for 2022? I couldn't find a link. I'll be driving my 67 Vista Cruiser
                            Last edited by ToocoolZ28; January 21, 2022, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToocoolZ28 View Post
                              Is registration open yet for 2022? I couldn't find a link. I'll be driving my 67 Vista Cruiser
                              not yet - nor the route
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Potential Power Tour first timer here. I'm in the process right now of getting my driver to commit. If we go, we'll be all-in, and will be first timer Long Haulers too.

When can we expect the registration process to launch?

Comment

Working...
                                X