X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Why do they call it “tourist season”
    if ya can’t shoot ‘em?
    Well, if you are crafty - you can in Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

We're going to head N.W. and put a few miles on until early evening and get a room somewhere. Might be two of us unless the Wisc guys head that way too and they have 5-6 cars usually.
      I will also be heading out from ATL to get a head start back home. When time gets closer maybe we can set something up with your Wisconsin friends. My tentative plan is north towards Chattanooga/Manchester depending on how early we get out and what traffic is like.
      '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
      '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
      79 Trans Am project
      ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

I will also be heading out from ATL to get a head start back home. When time gets closer maybe we can set something up with your Wisconsin friends. My tentative plan is north towards Chattanooga/Manchester depending on how early we get out and what traffic is like.
        Sounds good, we'll swap phone numbers closer to going and stay in touch. The Dodgeville gang ring leader drives the grey 63 Galaxie pulling a small cooler/trailer.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

No idea where we're going after the venue in Atlanta. We might head to Nashville or some other fun town. Maybe Asheville. I haven't been there in a while.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            No idea where we're going after the venue in Atlanta. We might head to Nashville or some other fun town. Maybe Asheville. I haven't been there in a while.
            Have you ever seen the Biltmore Mansion ? Amazing - how they built that monster back then Wow. https://www.biltmore.com/internet-ex...compatibility/
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

Have you ever seen the Biltmore Mansion ? Amazing - how they built that monster back then Wow. https://www.biltmore.com/internet-ex...compatibility/
              I've never been there but I would like to check it out.
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If you go to Asheville, take in Chimney Rock. They filmed Last of The Mohicans there..........
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

I've never been there but I would like to check it out.
                  you won't regret going
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

If anyone goes to Rocky Mountain race week there is a cool junkyard in Great Bend but I think you need an appointment to see it. June 18th. Looks like its sold out already.

Comment

has anyone seen the "daily schedule"?.....meaning, opening times, any event music stuff, folks on the stage, etc.....rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        has anyone seen the "daily schedule"?.....meaning, opening times, any event music stuff, folks on the stage, etc.....rexx!
                        Nope, I haven't seen anything yet.
                        I R Bob

Comment

Should have posted a long time back. I will not make the Power Tour this year. Made plans last fall to Follow the Hemming's Motor News "Great Race" as it is coming thru lower Wisconsin the 23rd & 24th of June.
                          Also, spending some of the "Vacation Budget" going to the SVRA race weekend on May at Road America. FYI they are have their First Car Show on Saturday.
                          I want to get more Track Time Too !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Effect_20210516_223010.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	654.8 KB
ID:	1313662

Comment

Working...
                          X