2022 Power Tour Side Trips and Resturants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Power Tour Side Trips and Resturants

Barber Motorsports Park is a multi-purpose racing facility located in Birmingham. The park is home to a museum and a 2.38-mile track. Click to learn more!

Barber Motosports Park and Motorcycle Museum. This place is awesome.

Not far from the venue in Hoover.

Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid - Memphis
    Beale Street - Memphis
    Graceland / Elvis Presley - Memphis
    National Civil Rights Museum - Lorraine Motel - Memphis

Lane Motor Museum - Nashville

Buc-ee’s - 6900 Buc-ee's Blvd, Leeds, AL 35094 (Hoover)

National Naval Aviation Museum - Pensacola
    - Note: This is currently only open to DoD ID Card holders

World of Coca-Cola - Atlanta
    Georgia Aquarium - Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
      https://barberracingevents.com/

Barber Motosports Park and Motorcycle Museum. This place is awesome.

Not far from the venue in Hoover.
      You got that right. We were there last year.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Is the Bass Pro Shops any different than other Bass Pro Shops? I go to one locally.

Comment

Not really other than your inside a pyramid but then it’s neat way they have it decorated.

Comment

• Wellborn Musclecar Museum,
            124 Broad St, Alexander City, AL 35010

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
              Is the Bass Pro Shops any different than other Bass Pro Shops? I go to one locally.
              That's what I was thinking!

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by stroker al View Post
                Not really other than your inside a pyramid but then it’s neat way they have it decorated.
                Kinda like the girlfriends apartment then
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

Kinda like the girlfriends apartment then
                  Except no mirrors or trapeze over the bed?
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

No matter if you are here to enjoy the horseback riding and hiking trails and staying the night with us at Seven Springs Lodge or savoring the great food and live music under the rock at the Rattlesnake Saloon, you will agree this is an unique experience the whole family can enjoy.

Only open Thursday - Sunday. Might have to stop on the way to Memphis.

Comment

• Mustang Museum of America
                      • Address: 49 Forman Farm Rd, Odenville, AL 35120
                      Phone: (205) 773-9170

This is near Barber Motorsports Park. They are not usually open on Wednesday, but are going to open up fo rthe Power Tour.

Comment

They are having a special "Cars and Guitars" event at the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center / Tina Turner Museum on the 14th (on I-40 exit for Hwy. 76/ Anderson Avenue) in Brownsville on our way out of Memphis. Live blues music, food trucks, and free entry into the Tina Turner Museum. There's also two truck stops right next to the museum, so it looks like a great place to stop, eat some breakfast, fill up the tank and ogle cars.
                        HRPT 2016 - OKC, Wichita, KC
                        HRPT 2017- KC, Newton, Davenport
                        HRPT 2022 - Memphis, Nashville, Hoover, Pensacola

Comment

There is an old power tour man (Ricky Easterling) that lives in Clanton who is wheel chair bound with ALS. They would like us to drive by do burn outs, honk, wave if we could. He lives just off route going thru Clanton and before getting on I-65. Am having my son contact them to put up a sign for turn or have them out there with cars. Hope we can have a few cars go thru.

Comment

There is an old power tour man (Ricky Easterling) that lives in Clanton who is wheel chair bound with ALS. They would like us to drive by do burn outs, honk, wave if we could. He lives just off route going thru Clanton and before getting on I-65. Am having my son contact them to put up a sign for turn or have them out there with cars. Hope we can have a few cars go thru.
                            Could you post up directions to go past his place?
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That sounds like a great side trip. Please post an address if they will allow it.

I was actually thinking about staying in Clanton to make the next day shorter. Lots of beach bars and stuff to see in Pensacola.

Comment

Working...
                              X