RIP Travis Lear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Travis Lear

I would guess that most of you did not know Travis. He was a car guy through & through. Lived in Council Bluffs, Iowa, just on the Iowa side of the Missouri river across from Omaha. But some of you may remember him from the 2012 Power Tour when he rode with Jim Coons & got in on the overnight engine swap that we did for Mike & Susie in their '58 Chevy wagon at Hot Rod's garage in O'Fallon, Illinois. He apparently suffered a massive stroke. We were also friends on FB which I do not use much. But I saw an email from them that I had a message from them & was shocked to see of his passing at only 44.

Travis Lear is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Travis Lear and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Way too young .. rest easy Travis.

Comment

R.I.P. Travis -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

RIP.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

RIP....
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Way too young for sure. RIP.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Sorry for your loss. RIP Travis.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Prayers of peace to the family, Mikey and FSK
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Working...
                X