Tour, locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour, locations

I am trying to "sell" the Idea to my wife. About when do they publish the locations and date list?
    Thanks for your time.

Lately - seems around the first of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      Lately - seems around the first of the year.
      I hope the tour goes back to 7 days and up east coast.

Comment

Willow read something to me today stating that 2023 would be 5 days with dates/venues to be announced later. I am doubtful that they will go back to 7 days as it makes it a little easier for people to travel to/from on the weekends and only have to take a week off of work. Not sure what that work stuff is but I guess someone has to do it.

Comment

Sounds like that’s what will happen, I’m with you on the work after 50 years it was time to quit and let somebody else pay into my social security! It’s nice to be retired just wish I was 25-30 years younger!

Comment

Originally posted by stroker al View Post
            Sounds like that’s what will happen, I’m with you on the work after 50 years it was time to quit and let somebody else pay into my social security! It’s nice to be retired just wish I was 25-30 years younger!
            That's why I retired when I turned 55. Too much fun stuff to take care of before it's too late.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Can't retire till at least 70. Dad died short of 71. Mom is 76. IDK if I will last longer than that. Diabetes cancer and heart disease all run in the family. Have to hope SS is still there by then.

Comment

My dad died short of 70,I’m 75 and cancer/heart disease also run in mine(I’ve had 4 types of cancer and 2 heart surgeries). Hang in there so you can collect the SS, it should still be there but probably not for grandkids.

Comment

Mom and brother are diabetic and Mom lost part of her colon several years ago. Luckily she didn't have to have any other treatment.

Comment

Well, happy new year everyone......anyway, anyone see the ticketspice website.....it shows prices for platinum, gold, long haul, etc.; the platinum also mentions "hotels".....two days in Atlanta, June 11 and 12.....no hotel stay in Bristol, TN....looks like the tour is starting in the south?,,,,,,rexx

Comment

Sounds good to me now if they would post so I can get hotels, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        Well, happy new year everyone......anyway, anyone see the ticketspice website.....it shows prices for platinum, gold, long haul, etc.; the platinum also mentions "hotels".....two days in Atlanta, June 11 and 12.....no hotel stay in Bristol, TN....looks like the tour is starting in the south?,,,,,,rexx
                        Website doesn't seem overly usefull for visitors... Can you cut n paste what you saw?

LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Get Tickets for Hot Rod Power Tour 2023. Ticket sales close June 17th 2023.

Comment

So can we ASSUME that it will start in Atlanta and end in Bristol?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                              So can we ASSUME that it will start in Atlanta and end in Bristol?
                              Not sure......the ticketspice website has some prices....not cheap....not sure what's going on......maybe it's a hack or a scam?.....rexx
                              Last edited by rexdogg; December 31, 2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X