Thanks Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Everyone!

Hey all, I wanted to post this here as I threw it in the General Discussion area and was not sure everyone would get the chance to see it.

I think you "freaks" are owed a special thank you for flying the BS colors during the PT and being out and about with your stuff in all corners of the country!

THANK YOU!

It's been a wacky couple of weeks around the offices here at BS.com so I apologize for the message being late, but Chad and I really want to thank each and every one of you guys here on the forum, readers of the blog, and lurkers the world over who have been reading the site and following along in the fun.

July was our largest month in every category of the site. From the board to the blog, to the views of our video content on places like Streetfire, we really made some big leaps. Keep reading and keep spreading the links to stuff you see here that is interesting, weird, pisses you off, or makes you happy.

I'm very excited to say that our first "street team" will be carrying the flag for us at Woodward as we got a hold of a bunch of our Michigan brothers in arms and they'll be outfitted with BS gear and armed with stickers to spread the love as they cruise the show.

When Chad gets home from Bonneville we'll have some more good information to share, but I'll wait for him to get home and get settled before I do that. He'll need the free time I think.

Anyway, thanks for supporting the sponsors by clicking on their ads, shopping their products, and telling others to do the same. It is super important for us to show our supporters that this is a community they can be proud to associate their name with.

Anyway, stay tuned as we continue to move forward with the site and Chad and I sincerely thank every single one of you that spends time here, on the blog, or watching our content wherever it may pop up. We've got big plans and a long road to get there, but it's fantastic to know that we're moving in the right direction.

Thanks for reading,

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Thanks Brian, it has been my pleasure to spread the BS as far as I can. What happened to the hyperlink logo thingy? Also larger decals and some die cut ones would be something I would be more than willing to pony up some cash for.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

The hyperlink deal is still on a list of things I'd like to do. I'm not going to lie and say it's near the top but it is there.

We have had some 4x6 decals made and are in the process of getting some die cut stuff done as well.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Good deal!
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Brian, we all appreciate you, Chad and the rest of the gang providing we freaks with a place to hang out. It's our pleasure to promote BS along the way of hot rodding! ;)

Linda 8)

Comment

Brian, Are the street crew going to be set up somewhere or just riding around? Shouldn't be that hard to find them among 40,000+ cars and 2 million people ;D ;D.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Brian, Thanks to all of you for giving us a place to hang. I have met and made many friends through the forum, and will continue to support it in anyway I can. If there is a way to get decals for my vehicles so I can display the BS logo I would be interested.
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Mindy and I will be at Woodward, look for us...

Unless we decide on a meeting place...be quick about it.

Comment

The people on this site are just the BEST !!
                  ;D

Comment

Hell we've got the easy job. ;D

So....Thank you Brian Chad, and DF for starting
                    the place we like to call home.

Comment

Brian, glad to be able to help spread the BS. May need more stickers again. Last big show up here coming up on Aug 30 at the local fair grounds. After that it's the fall show at Jefferson and then nothing until April.
                      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                      X