Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party

There will be a gathering at my house on Thursday night or Saturday or both depending on a few things.

Matt's High School Graduation party is on Saturday night and we would love to have all our Power Tour friends attend. Having said that I realize the drive home and possibly being in the wrong direction for many, So I am thinking a gathering on Thursday night would be cool. Or attend both.

My plan is to leave Rockingham and drive home that evening putting me at Z Max early on Thursday. Anyone wanting to do the same let me know. I have been working in the area for almost two years and have travelled every back road between here and there and have some great routes I take weekly.
    Last edited by htrdharley; January 11, 2023, 12:55 PM.

If you decide to do something on Thursday after the venue, we're in! We're staying in Mooresville that night anyway. Friday evening, we're staying in Kingsport.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If it's Thursday night I'm in!
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Well there you go, my wing man is in and so are the LA boys minus one. Hey unfortunately they grow up and go to work. We'll miss him, first time we've ever been apart on any of our trips.
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Thursday it is, and anyone still in the area for Saturday is welcome to come back. More details as it gets closer.

Also, any repairs needed the shop will be open.

Comment

Hey Lars, way kool, we always enjoy hanging out with you. Put us down for 5 if ya need a head count. We’ll be 3 generations again this year. Gotta love it!
            Thursday works for us
            Last edited by papasmurf587; January 14, 2023, 08:24 PM.
            John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
            Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
              Hey Lars, way kool, we always enjoy hanging out with you. Put us down for 5 if ya need a head count. We’ll be 3 generations again this year. Gotta love it!
              Thursday works for us
              Sounds good John.

Comment

We will have food ready aboout 7 ish. If the driveway is full there is parking behind me in the business park after 6 pm.

I expect to be back at my place before 5, if anyone needs to do any repairs contact me. 704-363-9913

Comment

Bob and I are planning of coming, we are staying in Mooresville right near you.
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                    Bob and I are planning of coming, we are staying in Mooresville right near you.
                    Awesome, we are looking forward to having everyone over.

The directions are out, staying in Mooresville is a great decision. The route out of Z Max across 73 will be one huge traffic nitemare and no scenery at all. I will be doing something different. No idea what would make them decide on that route, obvously not familier with it or the area.

Comment

Lars, is your back way from ZMAX to Mooresville still viable? It has been a few years and I wasn't sure if things had changed.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                        Lars, is your back way from ZMAX to Mooresville still viable? It has been a few years and I wasn't sure if things had changed.
                        Yes, I would definitly use that route.

Comment

If this is still on Kim (loud, orange SS sedan) & I will slide in. I'm sure you'll hear us coming.
                          Non-denominational car nut.
                          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                          Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                            If this is still on Kim (loud, orange SS sedan) & I will slide in. I'm sure you'll hear us coming.
                            Yes, Thursday after the ZMax Stop. Anytime after 5

Comment

we are staying in mooresville, and have 3 that would like to attend. time and address? perhaps someone that knows my number can text me the address. can we bring anything
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X