Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes about Freaks

I think this one fits Ray.......

A Louisiana Cajun was stopped by a game warden because he had two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a bayou, well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'

'Naw, sir', replied the cajun. 'I ain't got none of dem there licenses. You gotta unnerstan', dese here are my pet fish.'

'Pet fish?'

'Yeah. Evry night, I take dese here fish down to de lake and let 'em swim 'round for 'while. Den, when I whistle, dey jump right back into dis here ice chests and I take 'em home.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

The cajun looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's de truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

'O. K..', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

The cajun poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

'Well, what?', says the cajun.

The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH', replied the warden!

'What fish?', replied the cajun.

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving north.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Re: Jokes about Freaks

Linwood Dupuy told me that story a year or so ago. It is still hilarious! You should hear Linwood tell it with his Coonass accent.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Amen brother. And it ain't moonshine, its an alternative feul. ;D
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted
        Amen brother. And it ain't moonshine, its an alternative feul. ;D
        Octane boost 8).
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

The IRS decides to audit Boudreaux, and summons him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor is not surprised when Boudreaux shows up with his attorney. The IRS had demanded $23,000 in taxes from Boudreaux due to unreported income.

The auditor says, ?Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I?m not sure the IRS finds that believable.?

?I?m a great gambler, and I can prove it,? says Boudreaux. ?How about a demonstration??

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, ?Okay. Go ahead.?

Boudreaux says, ?I?ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.?

The auditor thinks a moment and says, ?No way! It?s a bet.?

Boudreaux removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor?s jaw drops.

Boudreaux says, ?Now, I?ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.?

The auditor can tell Boudreaux isn?t blind, so he takes the bet. Boudreaux removes his dentures and bites his good eye.

The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Boudreaux?s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

?Want to go double or nothing?? Boudreaux asks. ?I?ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.?

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there?s no way this guy can manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Boudreaux stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can?t make the stream reach the wastebasket on other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Boudreaux?s attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

?Are you okay?? the auditor asks. ?Not really,? says the attorney. ?This morning, when Boudreaux told me he?d been summoned to appear in person before the IRS, he bet me twenty-thousand dollars that he could come in here and urinate all over your desk and that you?d be happy about it.?

Comment

Blake

you are just toooooooooooooooooo good
            2007 Power Tour Long Haul
            2008 Power Tour Long Haul
            2009 Canadian Points East Tour
            2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
            2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
            2012 Power Tour Long Haul
            2012 Northeast Rod Run
            2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Now that's funny !!
              .. good one.
              :D

Comment

Hey Blake, tell the one about Boudreaux and the Pope. That was a good one too.
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
                  I think this one fits Ray.......

A Louisiana Cajun was stopped by a game warden because he had two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a bayou, well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'

'Naw, sir', replied the cajun. 'I ain't got none of dem there licenses. You gotta unnerstan', dese here are my pet fish.'

'Pet fish?'

'Yeah. Evry night, I take dese here fish down to de lake and let 'em swim 'round for 'while. Den, when I whistle, dey jump right back into dis here ice chests and I take 'em home.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

The cajun looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's de truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

'O. K..', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

The cajun poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

'Well, what?', says the cajun.

The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH', replied the warden!

'What fish?', replied the cajun.

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving north.

LOL :D
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

ROFLMAO Blake- good one!!! :D
                    Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Working...
                    X