Power tour 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power tour 2010

Does any body know where the tour is going next year?

Re: Power tour 2010

Heck, we don't even know for sure when it is happening, much less where !!

I think all we know so far is that the 2010 Power Tour will start on June 5th or 12th and will apparently not be starting in Bristol, TN as tradition has been for awhile now.

Anybody got anything else ?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      It is going to start in Bangor Maine on February 29th and follow FIA World Rally rules for 10 stages.

Gear up boys

Comment

Nope, come on DF(we know you still read whats going down) have a word with those in charge, this brit needs to start planning for next year

Comment

Man this sucks not knowing. >
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

It'll start in a city somewhere and go to a different one in a different state (hopefully) for 6 more days, and then on the 8th day we'll all rest :D while we wait to get our group picture taken, and then haul ass towards home. I think that's what we know for sure so far ;).
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin

It'll start in a city somewhere and go to a different one in a different state (hopefully) for 6 more days, and then on the 8th day we'll all rest :D while we wait to get our group picture taken, and then haul ass towards home. I think that's what we know for sure so far ;).
              you've done this before
              2007 Power Tour Long Haul
              2008 Power Tour Long Haul
              2009 Canadian Points East Tour
              2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
              2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
              2012 Power Tour Long Haul
              2012 Northeast Rod Run
              2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln

you've done this before
                Got the shirts to prove it. Family Events has been posting upcoming events on this forum so I PM'ed them this. "Since Hot Rod is being mum about it and we all know you guys run the event, can you clue me in on a start date and possible locations, or do you just post here to advertise. If so become a sponser. Check that, I just looked, 5 posts, all pimping a show or event."

I haven't gotten a reply yet, and I'm not holding my breath either. The almighty $ will determine where we are going and they haven't milked everybody yet :P
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I think it is called "hurry up and wait". Maybe they got taken over by the government.
                  1964 Chevelle
                  Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                  LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by dand38s
                    I think it is called "hurry up and wait". Maybe they got taken over by the government.
                    good point......maybe HR is waiting for Commissar Obama to tell them if we can go on the tour, and then where we should drive...rexx

Comment

We can do that! ;D
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

They will let us know when they get their.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                        1966 Plymouth Fury III
                        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

good point......maybe HR is waiting for Commissar Obama to tell them if we can go on the tour, and then where we should drive...rexx
                          [/quote]
                          Or what to drive. All cars on the Power Tour must get 28 mpg or better. ;D
                          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun

Or what to drive. All cars on the Power Tour must get 28 mpg or better. ;D
                            [/quote]

uh oh! then i'm in trouble
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Cobra, I think alot of ya's are in trouble. I didn't even average 28mpg on tour with my little car.

Comment

Working...
                              X