Took the plunge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the plunge

Well, as of 5 minutes ago, I registered for the ENTIRE Tour. Tomorrow I'm going to start finding hotel rooms and such. Guess it is time to kick it into high gear and get the car going!

See ya on the tour!

Ryan
    Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
    www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Re: Took the plunge

Oh yea. Better hurry and make you reservations they are gone in a few places. Did my reservations in Nov.
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Devil
      Well, as of 5 minutes ago, I registered for the ENTIRE Tour. Tomorrow I'm going to start finding hotel rooms and such. Guess it is time to kick it into high gear and get the car going!

See ya on the tour!

Ryan
      Hey Ryan, try these two, reasonable rates and I know a lot of PT veterans will be at each so the party will be awesome! In Topeka the Super 8 at 5922 SW Topeka Blvd. and in Lincoln the Super 8 at 2545 Cornhusker Hwy. Good Luck!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet

See ya on the tour!

Ryan
        Hey Ryan, try these two, reasonable rates and I know a lot of PT veterans will be at each so the party will be awesome! In Topeka the Super 8 at 5922 SW Topeka Blvd. and in Lincoln the Super 8 at 2545 Cornhusker Hwy. Good Luck!

Cheaps 8)
        Cheaps...you guys doing HRPT 08?

Comment

That where I have my reservations also, Let me know if you would like to go together with Val and I.
          [/quote]

Cheaps 8)
          [/quote]
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by smack_talker
            Originally posted by 1cheapstreet

See ya on the tour!

Ryan

Cheaps 8)
            Cheaps...you guys doing HRPT 08?

Hey Joe, We're only doing Topeka and Lincoln, can't get 2+ weeks off this year. We're doing a trip from Vegas to Yellowstone in Sept. 08 with some PT friends. Will post more about that later.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Well started looking into hotels, going to be app. $100 a night or so, maybe $60.

It is going to be me and my dad on this thing, so it should be interesting

Ryan

Comment

After the hard past two weeks with the shooting and the memorial for my fellow students, I am now going to dive into my work and do something on the Challenger this weekend!

Ryan

Comment

shoot for $60 and budget $100 and it'll work out. Don't get fooled into thinking you have to pay the big bucks to stay on top of the venue. This is our fifth tour and we just get within 15-20 miles, get good rates and don't fight the crowds. Ames was so expensive that we got a room in Fort Dodge!! See you in June!! LONG HAUL GANG.
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Well came home to a flooded garage, no anything serious, but there was atleast an inch of water throughout the whole garage. My mother thought it wasn't serious.... Now I gotta go through boxes of stuff. Lovely

Ryan

Comment

Good luck with everything you are going through.
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Damn flooding has pushed everything back! I had to get the Hemi out of the garage, thankfully the Challenger is on jackstands, had to move almost everything out of the garage. So who knows when I will resume work.

It's going up!

Ryan

Comment

Good luck with all that. We had a flood about 1 1/2 years ago that flooded our garage. It killed our freezer that was out there. The bad part was, we went on vacation the day after the flood not realizing the freezer was not working. Let me just tell you, turkeys do some pretty amazing things when left in a non working freezer for a week in 90° heat. Talk about stink! :-X
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                            Let me just tell you, turkeys do some pretty amazing things when left in a non working freezer for a week in 90° heat. Talk about stink!
                            Yeow ! Was the freezer impregnated with the smell and you had to get rid of it, or did you get it clean?
                            :o

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                              Originally posted by BluLightning
                              Let me just tell you, turkeys do some pretty amazing things when left in a non working freezer for a week in 90° heat. Talk about stink!
                              Yeow ! Was the freezer impregnated with the smell and you had to get rid of it, or did you get it clean?
                              :o
                              Oh no it was on the lawn that afternoon. The stuff that dripped out of it stunk up the driveway even. I had to soak the whole place down with bleach.
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X