• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Re: Took the plunge

Originally posted by White Monster
    Originally posted by BluLightning
    Let me just tell you, turkeys do some pretty amazing things when left in a non working freezer for a week in 90° heat. Talk about stink!
    Yeow ! Was the freezer impregnated with the smell and you had to get rid of it, or did you get it clean?
    :o
    Oh no it was on the lawn that afternoon. The stuff that dripped out of it stunk up the driveway even. I had to soak the whole place down with bleach.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Let me just tell you, turkeys do some pretty amazing things when left in a non working freezer for a week in 90° heat. Talk about stink!
    Yeow ! Was the freezer impregnated with the smell and you had to get rid of it, or did you get it clean?
    :o

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

Good luck with all that. We had a flood about 1 1/2 years ago that flooded our garage. It killed our freezer that was out there. The bad part was, we went on vacation the day after the flood not realizing the freezer was not working. Let me just tell you, turkeys do some pretty amazing things when left in a non working freezer for a week in 90° heat. Talk about stink! :-X

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied

Damn flooding has pushed everything back! I had to get the Hemi out of the garage, thankfully the Challenger is on jackstands, had to move almost everything out of the garage. So who knows when I will resume work.

It's going up!

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied

Good luck with everything you are going through.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied

Well came home to a flooded garage, no anything serious, but there was atleast an inch of water throughout the whole garage. My mother thought it wasn't serious.... Now I gotta go through boxes of stuff. Lovely

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied

shoot for $60 and budget $100 and it'll work out. Don't get fooled into thinking you have to pay the big bucks to stay on top of the venue. This is our fifth tour and we just get within 15-20 miles, get good rates and don't fight the crowds. Ames was so expensive that we got a room in Fort Dodge!! See you in June!! LONG HAUL GANG.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied

After the hard past two weeks with the shooting and the memorial for my fellow students, I am now going to dive into my work and do something on the Challenger this weekend!

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied

Well started looking into hotels, going to be app. $100 a night or so, maybe $60.

It is going to be me and my dad on this thing, so it should be interesting

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied

Originally posted by smack_talker
    Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    Originally posted by Devil
    Well, as of 5 minutes ago, I registered for the ENTIRE Tour. Tomorrow I'm going to start finding hotel rooms and such. Guess it is time to kick it into high gear and get the car going!

See ya on the tour!

Ryan
    Hey Ryan, try these two, reasonable rates and I know a lot of PT veterans will be at each so the party will be awesome! In Topeka the Super 8 at 5922 SW Topeka Blvd. and in Lincoln the Super 8 at 2545 Cornhusker Hwy. Good Luck!

Cheaps 8)
    Cheaps...you guys doing HRPT 08?

Hey Joe, We're only doing Topeka and Lincoln, can't get 2+ weeks off this year. We're doing a trip from Vegas to Yellowstone in Sept. 08 with some PT friends. Will post more about that later.

Cheaps 8)

Leave a comment:

• bowtiemonster
    replied

That where I have my reservations also, Let me know if you would like to go together with Val and I.
    [/quote]

Hey Ryan, try these two, reasonable rates and I know a lot of PT veterans will be at each so the party will be awesome! In Topeka the Super 8 at 5922 SW Topeka Blvd. and in Lincoln the Super 8 at 2545 Cornhusker Hwy. Good Luck!

Cheaps 8)
    [/quote]

Leave a comment:

• smack_talker
    replied

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    Well, as of 5 minutes ago, I registered for the ENTIRE Tour. Tomorrow I'm going to start finding hotel rooms and such. Guess it is time to kick it into high gear and get the car going!

See ya on the tour!

Ryan

Cheaps 8)
    Cheaps...you guys doing HRPT 08?

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied

See ya on the tour!

Ryan

Cheaps 8)

Leave a comment:

• bowtiemonster
    replied

Oh yea. Better hurry and make you reservations they are gone in a few places. Did my reservations in Nov.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    started a topic Took the plunge

Took the plunge

See ya on the tour!

Ryan
Working...
X