Noob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob here

I have been lurking on the "other" site for some time. Decided to join here though. Will be doing my first PT this year and will be "Long Hauling". My 5yo son and I will be cruzin the 1978 Malibu (if I get it done ;) ) and my Dad and Mom will be in either their '46 chevy coupe or '71 SWB chevy truck. We have our rooms booked and cannot wait. My son asks about every day for a countdown!

Later

Re: Noob here

welcome to the darker side of life

Comment

Welcome aboard, feel free to ask any questions.
      1964 Chevelle
      Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
      LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to our world. Feel free to ask any questions & someone will be glad to answer. See ya in LR.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

This is going to be my first one as well. Should be interesting. See ya there

Ryan
            Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
            www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

once infected with this incurable desease their is only one thing to do, enjoy. Oh, I forgot there is also one other, buy the vets first round. ;D
              HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Thanks a bunch for logging in, GBod.

Comment

Originally posted by 78GBod
                  I have been lurking on the "other" site for some time. Decided to join here though. Will be doing my first PT this year and will be "Long Hauling". My 5yo son and I will be cruzin the 1978 Malibu. My son asks about every day for a countdown!

Later
                  My son starting PT-ing with me last year when he was five. He is going again this year with me and a friend. He doesn't ask for a countdown. But he routinely asks how long until we go on our "race car" drive.

Comment

Welcome hope to see you on the tour.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

look for the HHR SS. ill have a cold one for ya.

Comment

OK I'm not only a newbie here but also on the computer how do you guys get the little picture
                        next to your name

Comment

Originally posted by crankshaft
                          OK I'm not only a newbie here but also on the computer how do you guys get the little picture
                          next to your name
                          welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just kidding. go to the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of the forum baord and click on it. then go to the thread PHOTO POSTING 101. that should get you started.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
                            next to your name
                            welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just kidding. go to the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of the forum baord and click on it. then go to the thread PHOTO POSTING 101. that should get you started.
                            the little picture next to your name is called an "avatar".
                            Welcome to the forum and Good luck.
                            8)

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
                              next to your name
                              welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just
                              Mike maybe you're the best person to ask - how do I get that super glue off my monitor now that I figured out the photobucket technology?? :-[ LOL
                              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                              X