Re: Noob here

How many posts do i have to post to graduate from newbie ;D ;D

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied

I did it :o The photo not great but thats ok
    thanks for photo 101 and help with my comp. guy
    try the one i took from last years power tour. it's not as cool as this one, but it should be of good resolution.

Leave a comment:

• crankshaft
    replied

I did it :o The photo not great but thats ok
    thanks for photo 101 and help with my comp. guy

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied

I just drew mine on a sticky note and pasted it to the computer. ;D

Leave a comment:

• DropTopZ28
    replied

OK I'm not only a newbie here but also on the computer how do you guys get the little picture
    next to your name
    welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just
    Mike maybe you're the best person to ask - how do I get that super glue off my monitor now that I figured out the photobucket technology?? :-[ LOL
    you should have used rubber cement. it comes off easier, but that's a trade secret, so don't tell anyone.
    i wish i'd known about the rubber cement, i still have some of the super glue on my computer. :D

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied

OK I'm not only a newbie here but also on the computer how do you guys get the little picture
    next to your name
    welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just
    Mike maybe you're the best person to ask - how do I get that super glue off my monitor now that I figured out the photobucket technology?? :-[ LOL
    you should have used rubber cement. it comes off easier, but that's a trade secret, so don't tell anyone.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied

next to your name
    welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just kidding. go to the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of the forum baord and click on it. then go to the thread PHOTO POSTING 101. that should get you started.
    the little picture next to your name is called an "avatar".
    Welcome to the forum and Good luck.
    8)
    you don't know crankshaft....i do. she could be trouble, so be careful. ;) :D ;D

Leave a comment:

• tcbnj
    replied

next to your name

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

next to your name
    welcome crankshaft. in order to get your pics on the screen you need to use some super glue. :o ;D. just kidding. go to the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of the forum baord and click on it. then go to the thread PHOTO POSTING 101. that should get you started.
    the little picture next to your name is called an "avatar".
    Welcome to the forum and Good luck.
    8)

Leave a comment:

• DropTopZ28
    replied

next to your name

Leave a comment:

• crankshaft
    replied

next to your name

Leave a comment:

• buds blu hhrss
    replied

look for the HHR SS. ill have a cold one for ya.

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied

Welcome hope to see you on the tour.

Leave a comment:

• CJP
    replied

I have been lurking on the "other" site for some time. Decided to join here though. Will be doing my first PT this year and will be "Long Hauling". My 5yo son and I will be cruzin the 1978 Malibu. My son asks about every day for a countdown!

Later
    My son starting PT-ing with me last year when he was five. He is going again this year with me and a friend. He doesn't ask for a countdown. But he routinely asks how long until we go on our "race car" drive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X