2010 Power Tour Hotel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Power Tour Hotel Thread

Some folks say they have never made reservations and never had a problem finding a room?? I find it frustrating not knowing where to lay my head each night. Last year in South Bend the Knights Inn was absolutly the worst place I have ever seen. We refused the rooms, luckily there was a new Holiday Inn Express two blocks away, they had plenty of rooms available at somewhere around $120. I dont know right or wrong, just dont like getting to where we are going and having to chase around for rooms.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
      Who was it that was giving us a bad time last fall for booking rooms early? They said we were rushing things and we had plenty of time to get a room! :

Not me... had mine the 2nd. day the route was out. remember at SEMA i had to cancel them because someone tried to use my credit card number?

Comment

I can't remember who it was, but someone was giving a bunch of us a bad time about it. I do know the government rates went real fast at several of the hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
          Some folks say they have never made reservations and never had a problem finding a room?? I find it frustrating not knowing where to lay my head each night. I dont know right or wrong, just dont like getting to where we are going and having to chase around for rooms.
          I think it's nuts to drive X hours, spend X hours in a parking lot & then have to call/drive around an unframiliar town trying to find an empty room. It can be hard enough finding the hotel you have booked in some places.
          LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

I just booked my room in Birmingham Al at the Hyatt Place Birmingham. thier site shows 2 rooms remaining
            It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Holiday Inn CARBONDALE,Il. has/ had rooms. for the DUQUOIN,IL stop. just booked mine. 613-549-2600

Comment

Originally posted by george1861
                Added Motel 6 Toronto Rd. Springfield
                Just cancelled this one if anyone needs it. Staying with friends!
                LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Working...
                X