:D
      Wait a minute .... I gotta go look up what pedantic means

Comment

Re: I found 'em on U-Tube!

Originally posted by rack4u
        LOL !!!

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          Originally posted by rack4u
          LOL !!!

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!
          Thanks !

The pages to my dictionary are all stuck together

So your a Cross-Thread Re-poster .... " Not that there's anything wrong with that "

Comment

Louden Wainwright III......
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
              Louden Wainwright III......
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              I bought that 45 rpm record when it first came out, funny has hell !!
              ;D

Just as good was Ray Stevens classic ...

Comment

my alter-ego

by Erika Brooks AdickmanStagger Lee by Lloyd Price for more crayon videos go to myspace.com/popwaffle

Comment

Good one Mike.

"Stagger Lee" was the first Rock & Roll song to be censored. It is a popular blues folk song based on the murder of William "Billy" Lyons by Stagger Lee Shelton. The cover with different lyrics was a chart hit for Lloyd Price in 1959 and Dick Clark felt that the original tale of murder was too morbid for his American Bandstand audience, and insisted that they be changed to eliminate the murder. In Clark's version, the subject was changed from gambling to fighting over a woman, and instead of a murder, the two yelled at each other, and made up the next day. Despite the changes, it was the original version of the song that reached #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 and was ranked #456 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.

Comment

Kathy young at 14

again this year....time has been very kind to her and her voice
                    Kathy Young in Pasadena in early 2009. She has been singing for 50 years. OMG

Comment

Working...
                    X