NEW - Pic's from Daytona Turkey Run Car Show & Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - Pic's from Daytona Turkey Run Car Show & Swap Meet

Thanks for the great pix. I saw some of those cars cruisin on A1A and thru the Belair Plaza.
    Cobra, great seeing you and Harry, sorry I missed the group photo. I think it was the best Run yet, at least as far as the weather anyway. The old car parade in Ormond on Friday nite was outstanding, as was the Outback. Next big run? Maybe the No Billet show at Big Daddy's in March? We have Wally Parks Day here at the Tallahassee Auto Museum this weekend. Hope the weather is good at least one of the days.

Five Five ran great all weekend and we ran it pretty hard on the 5 hour trip home. 80 mph is only 2100 rpm with the 3.50 gear.

What a great Holiday,
    Hope to see y'all in the spring

DTB
    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender
      Thanks for the great pix. I saw some of those cars cruisin on A1A and thru the Belair Plaza.
      Cobra, great seeing you and Harry, sorry I missed the group photo. I think it was the best Run yet, at least as far as the weather anyway. The old car parade in Ormond on Friday nite was outstanding, as was the Outback. Next big run? Maybe the No Billet show at Big Daddy's in March? We have Wally Parks Day here at the Tallahassee Auto Museum this weekend. Hope the weather is good at least one of the days.

Five Five ran great all weekend and we ran it pretty hard on the 5 hour trip home. 80 mph is only 2100 rpm with the 3.50 gear.

What a great Holiday,
      Hope to see y'all in the spring

Billetproof Show isn't at Garletts this year. Suppose to be down the road. I haven't had a chance to check the website yet for details. Glad you and Jen made it to Daytona. Hope i didn't get you in to too much trouble by mentioning the truck. Sometimes i speak before thinking :-[ think about the April 24 weekend Bloom trip to the Blue Ridge. Bring Jen, it should be fun.

DTB
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
        Here some pictures I took on Friday @ the Turkey Run..... Enjoy

[
        Son of a................. Damnit Ed I forgot to call you when we were there. Sorry man, I owe you a beer next June! ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That 60 with the 348 in it looks great..And also the Falcons.. I don't have a stocking,so just put them in my driveway...
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
            Originally posted by 66Fury3
            Here some pictures I took on Friday @ the Turkey Run..... Enjoy

[
            Son of a................. Damnit Ed I forgot to call you when we were there. Sorry man, I owe you a beer next June! ;D
            Not a problem Bob...... Funny thing, I left my phone and Money in my truck..... Too far to go back so I ATMed it to get in. LOL..... I did meet up with Steve(White Monster) & Bruce (Cobra) Well see you @ PT

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender
              Cobra, great seeing you and Harry, sorry I missed the group photo.
              Dave, I didn't know you were coming .... After all the stories Bruce told me, I'm looking forward to meeting you.
              You should really consider making the Blue Ridge Parkway Tour in April !!
              :D

Comment

Working...
              X